• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://i.imgur.com/A2rmB51.jpg[MG]

Messi redeemed. It was faked. You can even see Thiago's head in the first pic.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying they went through the trouble of photoshopping all of this but forgot to remove the baby's head? I don't buy it.

[quote="pulga, post: 73826733"]

Where's Thiagos head in the other one, snuggled in between Messi throbbing cock as he presses it against the hookers twat?
[/QUOTE]
Covered by MS Paint. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif

Showaddy

A2rmB51.jpg

Messi redeemed. It was faked. You can even see Thiago's head in the first pic.

Hahaha please tell me this a joke :D

Either way thanks for the laugh.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks like we have signed Romania's supposedly best player, young defender Vlad Chiriches, from Steaua Bucharest. Apparently he's much like Vertonghen, left-sided, ball playing CB who can deputise at full back if needed. The president of the Romanian league has apparently confirmed we bought him.

With Kaboul's knee a big question mark, Gallas gone and Vertonghen injured, this would be a good addition. He looks very talented and this might give the Caulker to Cardiff stories some legitimacy (though I think it would be a huge mistake to sell him).

Showaddy

Looks like we have signed Romania's supposedly best player, young defender Vlad Chiriches, from Steaua Bucharest. Apparently he's much like Vertonghe, left-sided, ball playing CB who can deputise at full back if needed. The president of the Romanian league has apparently confirmed we bought him.

With Kaboul's knee a big question mark, Gallas gone and Vertonghen injured, this would be a good addition.

Please don't tell me he's a replacement for Caulker...

I really don't want to see one of our few decent academy products being flogged off to Cardiff.

Wilbur

Banned
Lots of hyperbole but you do get moments of reasoned discussion as well.

Love them both. There's times when footyGAF members show exceptional knowledge of tactics, a player's or a side's strengths, previous history or past results and stats, and a realistic critique of a team's positives and negatives.

Then there's times where we just call everyone a cunt.

Both are lovely.

arkon

Messi took Thiago with him to that club. Outrageous! It's even more scandalous!

edit: beaten.

Love them both. There's times when footyGAF members show exceptional knowledge of tactics, a player's or a side's strengths, previous history or past results and stats, and a realistic critique of a team's positives and negatives.

Then there's times where we just call everyone a cunt.

Both are lovely.

Yeah. I enjoy both aspects.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Please don't tell me he's a replacement for Caulker...

I really don't want to see one of our few decent academy products being flogged off to Cardiff.

Yeah, I do worry about that. Another loan would be good for Caulker but a sale would be very foolish indeed. He's still only 21 and can already hold his own in our squad.

Koko

Banned
Kinda regret talking shit about him. It's Wengers fault, Wenger linked with some French player does not end up good lately. But Grenier sure know how to kick the ball and he could have strenghten our squad. Thing with Grenier is that he still isn't that top player who'll guarantee you goals or excellent performances always. From the little I've seen and read people say he doesn't stay consistent. Some games he's great, others he fail to shine and he keeps going back and forth between the two. Still I'd take him over Sanogo
and Giroud

He has been pretty consistent this year. He was going to be loaned by Lyon during the winter market, but Gourcuff got injured (again) which opened a spot for him in the lineup.
Since then he has been pretty good.

It seems reasonable that Wenger or any other club want to wait for at least another season to see if he can keep this level.

Suen

1 week before signing Isco "who is he and what position does he play"

:lol didn't even hear of Illarramendi before you went to spend 65m on him. Only thing you knew was "next Xabi Alonso" lolol

Excluding Suen and Koko.
<3

Messi and FF, best Barca fans on GAF
keit4 too

pulga

Banned
Surely a flea such as yourself can admire the skills of such a bloodsucking parasite as Ricardo Kaka :p

Fair point

He's from one of those countries torn between jealousy of the USA, and jealousy of Brazil. Venezuela or Honduras or something

but I'm not jealous of any country, you turdfucker

And Im getting my ass stabbed in T- 49 days, yogurt-san. Sucks Juve visits Roma/Lazio until after winter break :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom