• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

iPb5jfN.gif

:loool

:lol

Arnie

I'm so ready for next season.

We can't have a worse start than we did last year, too. Murdered by West Brom on the opening day, I wanted the world to just end. Put me in a seven day, Shane Long induced black hole.

arkon

I'm so ready for next season.

We can't have a worse start than we did last year, too. Murdered by West Brom on the opening day, I wanted the world to just end. Put me in a seven day, Shane Long induced black hole.

Well Man Utd got bullied around by Fellaini at Goodison around the same time. That must have livened up your spirit somewhat!

dc89

This football preview show on SS1 has been decent. 4/5 of the panelists think City will win the league. Redknapp says Chelsea will. No one said United.

United will win the league.

Yen

Loosely related to football. What are we supposed to discuss after reading that article? City's XI?

And we have a few members from the UAE, specifically Abu Dhabi.

What does this have to do with anything?It was an interesting article anyway.

Showaddy

Yeah, I do worry about that. Another loan would be good for Caulker but a sale would be very foolish indeed. He's still only 21 and can already hold his own in our squad.

Looking at Vlad's stats as well, he's just about 6 ft tall. He's going to struggle when the likes of Stoke & West Ham come to town and our set-piece defence is already pretty mediocre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom