• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

BQcuw9-CIAA_TpX.jpg

They're going to look like a bit of a tit when they realise that they've put that in the sports section.

Has Pereira been impressing?
Apparently he's tearing it up at the Milk Cup.

He was doing quite well for the academy last season by all accounts, saw him a couple of times for the u21s, got some talent.

We nicked him from PSV, hells yeah. Ben Pearson and him are our midfield future,

Clegg

Apparently he's tearing it up at the Milk Cup.

He was doing quite well for the academy last season by all accounts, saw him a couple of times for the u21s, got some talent.

We nicked him from PSV, hells yeah. Ben Pearson and him are our midfield future,

Is he definitely a central midfielder?

I'd heard that he was more of an attacking midfielder like Adnan.

"If he has expressed a desire to join Madrid, then Tottenham should give him permission to speak with us. The chance to play for Real Madrid might only come around once in a player's lifetime – and it is understandable that Gareth doesn't want to miss out on it."

Zidane.

Hahaha, tap tap tap. #headsbeenturned #tappedup #baleout

"If he has expressed a desire to join Madrid, then Tottenham should give him permission to speak with us. The chance to play for Real Madrid might only come around once in a player's lifetime – and it is understandable that Gareth doesn't want to miss out on it."

Zidane.

Gang of cunts

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking hell they're so dumb. Get rid of Di Maria, have Ozil/Ronaldo/Bale i.e. three players that shun defensive work, then try and fit in Isco and Alonso leaving Illaramendi on the bench and one of Modric/Khedira to leave, and -

no wait

hold on

SIGN BALE

we'll get khedira

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm sorry for Tottenham-gaf, but Bale is going to Madrid seen this far too many times.

Florentino is gonna pay and Spurs are going to sell him. It's a matter of how much Florentino will pay.

FootballFan

Zidane.

From the very top to the very bottom, cunts.

Ed Woodward ‏@EdWoodwardLOL 1m
Fuckinghell, love it when Mourinho's had a few. Just offered me Mata, Hazard and Oscar for Rooney. I declined, Hazard's a prick.

Hahahaha this handle is great.

pulga

Banned

Zidane.

When Zidane taps you up, it's all over.

Bienvenido Gareth Bale

and LOL at you sad pricks calling Zizou a cunt. Get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom