• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the GIF I know you wanted footballfan

ibswZ2TGTuKKRt.gif

I refuse to suggest another title because some of you didn't appreciate the comedic genius of 'Arnie and Friends'

Don't feel too bad, some great ideas have gone to waste cos losers like Wilbur wanted to think of something really funny.

Remember that time Wilbur listed like 10 ideas and they were all shit hahahaha.

dc89

Looked at me like I was eating paella with my feet.

Going on now.

In the mood for some naughty clobber.

So much choice. Too much in fact. I ordered a Napoli shirt from a few seasons ago, came today. Top quality, brand new in bag for £14.99.

Suen

OT3 - Brendan Rodgers - "va te faire foutre Wenger"

OT3 - United meltdown, Arsenal tears and Messi's Bale money reaches record high

Yen

You been on that classicfootballshirts website? Some proper naughty clobber on there.

My pal who wanted a retro Napoli shirt is ordering a load of naughty shorts.
I really wish I had bought one of those fantastic Adidas Originals shirts a few years back - AC Milan early 90s, France 84 and 98. Out of print now.

Hixx

"Greece winger Charis Mavrias is set to become Sunderland’s TENTH signing of this summer.

And that’s likely to spell the end of James McClean’s turbulent spell at the Stadium of Light, with Celtic closing in on the £2million-rated Republic of Ireland star."

p0QHO.gif
p0QHO.gif
p0QHO.gif

LegoArmo

"Greece winger Charis Mavrias is set to become Sunderland’s TENTH signing of this summer.

And that’s likely to spell the end of James McClean’s turbulent spell at the Stadium of Light, with Celtic closing in on the £2million-rated Republic of Ireland star."

p0QHO.gif
p0QHO.gif
p0QHO.gif

I dunno if we need him now? We just bought a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom