• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

It's a depressing time to be an Arsenal fan, no signings in sight. At least last year, we had Podolski and Giroud wrapped up, with Cazorla in sight. Right now it's Suarez which can definitely screw up and no one else is in sight, worrisome.

Wilbur

Banned
Tom perched on the edge of the bench, his sweat slithering down his toned calves. He unstrapped his shinpads, took down his shorts, hung up his shirt and stepped into the shower. The searing water poured down upon him, and he rubbed his eyes, his face.

"Clev!"

He looked up. Alex was standing in the door frame, wearing nothing.

"Yeah?"

"Team dinner in five."

"I'm just finishing up here, Butty."

"You're so long in the shower Tom. You're food will go cold."

"Then why don't you help me?"

Alexander tiptoed over, squeezed some herbal essences into his hands and began to massage Tom's back. Both of them breathed heavily as the hot water began to draw moisture from the air.

"Do my chest, Butty."

Tom turned around and Alexander placed one hand on each pectoral muscle. He slowly caressed them, arcing the inside of his palm around his team mate's nipples.

"Do my lower half, Butty."

Alexander held Tom firmly but it wasn't aggressive. Slowly he began to move his hand back and forth so that the suds of the herbal essences devoured Tom's member. He got to his knees and placed it in his mouth so that he could rid the suds from it. He handed him a towel.

"Now come and get your dinner, Tom."

"Okay, Butty."

Salvadora

Arsenal-2.png
All we need is a downward slope when the season starts and this would be just as accurate today as it has been before. Weird how we can have turmoil without actually selling anyone.

We're gonna get merked by Spurs at this rate. Our record against the top clubs was horrendous last season #WengerOut #DragonIn

Plasma

Banned
It's a depressing time to be an Arsenal fan, no signings in sight. At least last year, we had Podolski and Giroud wrapped up, with Cazorla in sight. Right now it's Suarez which can definitely screw up and no one else is in sight, worrisome.

I get the feeling we're going to turn our back on the Suarez deal now we've found out there is no release clause, can't see us spending 50m on a player (Even if we do have the money).

We should have just got Higuain, I know Madrid jacked up the price but still he would have worked out cheaper and it looked like he wanted to join us.

I just hope we don't go in to the final day of the transfer window like we did a couple of seasons a go with no plan at all picking up crap like Santos and Park.

Barzul

All we need is a downward slope when the season starts and this would be just as accurate today as it has been before. Weird how we can have turmoil without actually selling anyone.

We're gonna get merked by Spurs at this rate. Our record against the top clubs was horrendous last season #WengerOut #DragonIn
#DragonIn, you rate him? Haven't followed much of his performance in Japan is he really that good?

bud

it's good to know arsenal won't be buying suarez anymore.

surely, wenger can find a decent defender and midfielder somewhere to spend those forty million pounds on instead.

Was Cazorla a panic buy?

We signed him on August 7th. So no.

How good is this Jackson Martinez dude? Porto scouts are obviously on another level to pretty much any other club, but you never know with that striking position.

In any case, he's got a £34m (€40m) release clause which Napoli are considering hitting. They've spoken to the player and he's ready to join them, apparently.

Arnie

Chapter 3: Shinji had noticed the tension between Tom and Butty, but he paid it little attention. His mind was elsewhere. That night, as Jonesy slept with his mouth agape, Shinji cried. He cried into his pillow. He cried into his sheets. He cried into the pitch black room that'd become his life.

And there, in the dead of night, Shinji picked up his phone. He called Kloppo.

"If he has expressed a desire to join Madrid, then Tottenham should give him permission to speak with us. The chance to play for Real Madrid might only come around once in a player's lifetime – and it is understandable that Gareth doesn't want to miss out on it."

Zidane.

Hahaha, tap tap tap. #headsbeenturned #tappedup #baleout

If I was Levy, I wouldn't sell just because of that shit.

Wilbur

Banned
"Kloppsy can i cum back pls" cried Shinji

"NO"

"wai"

"I have MIckharytarynan now"

and both shinji and brenty sobbed into their teatowels

Barzul

So going off summer activity so far what do you think the Premier league top 6 will look like?
1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Man Utd
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool

If I was Levy, I wouldn't sell just because of that shit.

It is getting beyond a joke now how much Madrid keep talking about him, whether its mr headbutt or their players or their toilet cleaner. If the rumours are true and they haven't even bid then they need to fuck off. Its either make a sensible bid or get fucked.

I don't think they want to pay it all up front, which is what we would want if any sort of deal was made, especially if they still owe on the Modric deal.

Either way, i think August is going to be exciting for the transfer window.

Arnie

"Kloppsy can i cum back pls" cried Shinji

"NO"

"wai"

"I have MIckharytarynan now"

and both shinji and brenty sobbed into their teatowels

Brenty looked skyward, and he saw something he'd never seen before. Like Ash Ketchum in the pilot of the Pokemon animated series, Brenty saw a phoenix rising. A red bird, with Brazilian flair.

tumblr_mqnnsfNKU21qkmjhvo1_500.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
So going off summer activity so far what do you think the Premier league top 6 will look like?
1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Man Utd
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool

Based off summer activity City, Spurs and Liverpool have done the most impressive business out of the bigger teams (Norwich say yup yup), but in terms of where they'll finish, I'd just swap City for Chelsea.

Wilbur

Banned
Chapter 4
Shinji:"We started tiling of each other’s cloves fevently. He took of my blak thong and my black leather bar. I took of his black boxers. Then……………………… he put his trobbing you-know-what in my tool sexily.

I cried sexily I just wanted 2 go 2 the commen room and slit my wrists with mi friends while we watched Shark Attak 3 and Saw 2 and do it with Jonesy but I knew I had 2 do somefing more impotent.

But den Jonesy looked at me sadly with his evil goffik red eyes dat looked so depressant and sexy. He lookd exactly like a pentragram (lol geddit koz im a satanist) between Kurt Cobain and Gerard. But then I looked at Robin and he looked so smexy too wif his goffik black hair. I thought of da time when we screwed and the time I did it with Jonesy and Fergyson came and the tame where Jonesy almost commited suicide and Robin wuz so sportive.

“I luv u TaShinjy.” he whispered sexily and den we fel aspleep lol."

this is when i got suspicious

this is when i used google

for shame el topo

for shame

Chipotle

Chapter Two

At dinner, Tom fucked Alexander Buttner in the asshole until the trifle he'd just eaten covered his dick

Chapter Three

Shame! Burning from cheek to urethra. Seared high contrast into his eyelids and wafting up his nose in a fecal must. The bad pun rolled around his brain like Anderson in his bombay mix filled swimming pool: "guess I filled ya Buttner". The ya/you/your that seemed so clever now pricking him to his core ("ooh-er" he thought in shameful, jitter-pun self refection).

It was always the worst time for Tom, the post-coital period. He knew a pain not felt since Vidic did Owen Hargreaves' knees in for good. Desperate, he didn't know where to turn. Alex's muscular face now repulsed him, every time he saw it he saw his hands gripping and felt his thighs thrusting. It left him nauseous and guiltily aroused.

He looked around for solace, the mutual understanding of the gallant singleton. How he cursed Moyes's "team-building" exercises. All were now paired off. Adnan's cherub face nestled Rio's thigh post-merk, Rafael cupped Robin, staring deep into his eyes and Shinji and Davey DeJee hadn't been seen for hours.

Like the fans all poor Tom could do was wait for the new signing and hope for a love whose pangs didn't cut so sharp.

EDIT: oh shit, i spent so long writing that I missed a few chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom