• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

1. Chelsea
2. City
3. Utd
4. Spurs
5. <Whichever team has Suarez>
6. <Whichever team doesn't have Suarez>
20. Newcastle

19. Sunderland

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm starting to worry now. Even Bale's parents are apparently trying to convince Levy to sell. He'll have to be even more ruthless than I thought him capable of being if he's serious about keeping him. Levy knows top 4 depends on Bale but just how cold hearted is he? And how far will Bale push it?

A few reputable papers are reporting some shite about Levy wanting cash plus Modric. I don't know who comes up with rubbish like that, it would be even more embarrassing than Keane crawling back from Liverpool if Modric were to return.

I'm starting to worry now. Even Bale's parents are apparently trying to convince Levy to sell. He'll have to be even more ruthless than I thought him capable of being if he's serious about keeping him. Levy knows top 4 depends on Bale but just how cold hearted is he? And how far will Bale push it?

A few reputable papers are reporting some shite about Levy wanting cash plus Modric. I don't know who comes up with rubbish like that, it would be even more embarrassing than Keane crawling back from Liverpool if Modric were to return.

Coentrao, Benzema and Ozil.

Plus £60m. Ta :p

Yeah as good as Modric was for us, our midfield has moved on now, we have our midfield 3 sorted, we wouldn't need him back.

I think City have gone backwards by losing Tevez and Mancini. Pellegrini has been bought to get them out the groups stages in the CL, which they will do, but they will slip up in the league and finish below Utd and Chelsea.

My top 6 is
Chelsea
Man Utd
Man City
Arsenal
Liverpool
Everton

L1NETT

Peter Capaldi is Moyes.

Absolutely perfect.

David-Moyes.jpg

Empty

city are obvious favourites. they've tackled a bunch of weaknesses, already have a strong core and pellegrini should get the players who underperformed last season back on track.

chelsea haven't really improved in the summer, not sure if mourinho returning is the jesus returning from the tomb moment the press want it to be, he wasn't that amazing at madrid either.

BB:

Dat Danny Trejo :O

I have a bit of a crush on
Jesse's landlord

S2 is awesome so far, not moving or twisting as quickly as the first, but its still great

Woodward has been busy.

United are going to start streaming some of their matches online.

You can watch Man United vs AIK for £5.95 on the website. Five pounds ninety five pence for that one match.

Empty

we seem to be embracing online stuff more recently. i wonder if it's a conscious move by the moyes-woodward regime. i keep imagining fergie being presented with the advantages of having an official club twitter and shown all the embarrassing images we could shit onto the web and telling them to fuck right off with that nonsense.

Salvadora

we seem to be embracing online stuff more recently. i wonder if it's a conscious move by the moyes-woodward regime. i keep imagining fergie being presented with the advantages of having an official club twitter and shown all the embarrassing images we could shit onto the web and telling them to fuck right off with that nonsense.

Leaking everything to the press seems to be a new policy too. Ferguson would have none of that.

I wonder which paper is going to go with the 'Spurs sign Soldado they must be selling Bale where did the money come from' story.

Leaking everything to the press seems to be a new policy too. Ferguson would have none of that.

Every single story isn't a leak to the press though. People just lose their minds over this stuff. It's like there were never any stories about United before.

Zabojnik

Spurs should've sold Bale a month ago and bought three world-class players with Madrid's crazy money. They'd have a shot not only at 4th place, but also at the championship.

We'll probably be halfway through OT4 by the time the season kicks off, maybe even on OT5 depending on news

edit: Wait, is Mumei a lesbian?

Mumei pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom