• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Defoe + Ade for Bentekkers. :p

We wont sign a new striker for more than £40k a week. This is the era of low salaries at Villa Park.

Given, Ireland, Bent, Dunne all on over £50k a week, all looking to be shifted on.

Plus Defoe is not the right type of striker for us and Ade is a joke.

panty

Ronaldo's hair is just...it just makes me sad. Why are you doing that Ronaldo.

1000459_10150432327654953_1367074223_n.jpg

His hair is fine. Now who's the dude?

It really annoys me how people just make up random things on Twitter for followers and RT's. People are now saying Baines is at Carrington. When will this end!?

Isco.

The upper image...

The Arsenal rumour was fake apparently.

Liverpool was linked with him in a couple of broadsheets earlier this week and Spurs have been linked too.

Ah OK I missed your post. Still if those 3 all went in for him I think Wenger would come out on top as he has a lot of experience getting youngsters to join him

Wes

venison crêpe
Jack Grealish has been promoted to the Villa first team. 17 year old winger/attacking mid.

Second brightest prospect of recent academy team, after Dan Crowley who got stolen by Arsenal.

Wes

venison crêpe
Would you mind selling to us if we threw a player in, and maybe a few youngsters on loan?

If someone pays the £25m we've asked for I don't mind where he goes. I'm glad the club are standing firm in this regard. We've been burnt by player exchanges and the like in the past. Better to get the cash and then bring in the kind of player we want.

Salvadora

If someone pays the £25m we've asked for I don't mind where he goes. I'm glad the club are standing firm in this regard. We've been burnt by player exchanges and the like in the past. Better to get the cash and then bring in the kind of player we want.

Benteke has came out of this looking like a bit of a dick. In the same boat as Suarez, seemingly.

They must have thought there would be more interest than there has.

I thought Sahin was on loan at Dortmund for another season? That's what someone here told me.

If he's back at Madrid that means he's available. C'mon Gold Tie, make an August 31 loan with option move.

Fergie

Banned
I thought Sahin was on loan at Dortmund for another season? That's what someone here told me.

If he's back at Madrid that means he's available. C'mon Gold Tie, make an August 31 loan with option move.
Yeah, better if he goes back to BVB. Shouldn't have left in the beginning anyway. But Kagawa can stay.

Manager

p.s. It's nice to see Manager posting a bit again. Still rocking the Bobby avatar though?

Only posting for a bit, impossible to keep away from here when so much stuff is happening. I never rated Mancini that much, but that particular image is from the 6-1 victory. Guess I'll change to MP when we see his first victory smile. The one he gave when he said "we might have more transfer news soon" at his first conference was pretty good though. And he was right!

Looooooooool you're a fucking IDIOT

nRg8Z.gif

Frosties was a terrific moment. Oh and I'm with you on Pegg and Frost, Shaun of The Dead was funny but I had no interest in Hot Fuzz or the new movie. Still not seen Hot Fuzz.

ABU-bros 4eva

Well, it only has 3 seasons; no extras whatsoever. So there's 4 discs a season.

Cheers bro

Think it's three discs to each season, so 9 in all? Might be four to each season.

Well worth it though baby. It's fucking good as anal with Ivanovic

Cheers bro's bro who's also a bro

That's how Porto gets a lot of their players from South America.

Hopefully they get fucked over by the new third-party ownership rules (lol)
I imagine they have some kind of unfair (imo) advantage since nobody else in the Portuguese League manages to pick up these players for relative peanuts

Hixx

Jesus, Spaced is a pile of shite. Pegg & Frost is the most overrated duo since Turok's version of Benzema & Higuain