• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

My pro is so fucking shit. His touch is crap, it's not actually me fucking the ball away all the time, it's the goddamn player.

Strikes me as strange because its mid July, perhaps he was waiting on some news but if there was a chance he would not continue I'm surprised he wouldn't have made the decision earlier.

Messi

Strikes me as strange because its mid July, perhaps he was waiting on some news but if there was a chance he would not continue I'm surprised he wouldn't have made the decision earlier.

The rumour was that he and his wife were going to discuss it going forward if he could not continue or if it worsened :/

I really hope above all else that he is ok.

K1LLER7

My pro is so fucking shit. His touch is crap, it's not actually me fucking the ball away all the time, it's the goddamn player.
Lol it happens. You're getting better.

PS3 fan was going crazy.

Tito leaving because he's not happy that Barca are selling both Thiago and Cesc in one season.

Never mind. Theres Kevin. Who needs Piszeck?

Kevin can definately develop into a great RB but I kinda doubt he could end up being (one of) the best RB in the world like Piszczek.

I'm also hoping for Durm to continue his transformation, he already looks like a solid RB and he played most of his youth and last season as striker lol

Linius

Can't say I'm against a Tito leave. But I wonder who will pick it up.

EDIT

And to be clear, his illnes is a very sad case obviously.

Meier

First touch with VPs is pretty unreliable but you just learn to accept it over time. Always frustrating though in those moments where it's particularly awful.

I was surprised Vilanova stayed on as long as he did so I'm not surprised he may be stepping down. Health should always come first.

Uh oh avb could be off to barca

I honestly think he'd turn them down. He has a good project going on at Tottenham, and he's young.

Wenger is at Arsenal until the end

Capello is too negative for them

Mancini is shite

Heynkes is too old

Moyes has only just moved to Man Utd

Conte is Juve through and through, and is in a very good situation with them

Klopp won't want to desert Dortmund in this transition period

Pellegrini only just moved to City

K1LLER7

It's from the Tancs twitter but

"BREAKING NEWS (2): SEVERAL SPANISH MEDIA AGREEING THAT VILANOVA IS RESIGNING FROM BARCELONA AFTER A SECOND TUMOUR RELAPSE!"

:( hope it's not true. Press conference at 20:30.

K1LLER7

GHunter
"I believe that Tito Vilanova has told FCB he needs to leave. I'm sad for him but not necessarily about his decision. He has to prioritize"

Doesn't sound good.

justjohn

I honestly think he'd turn them down. He has a good project going on at Tottenham, and he's young.

Wenger is at Arsenal until the end

Capello is too negative for them

Mancini is shite
A
Heynkes is too old

Moyes has only just moved to Man Utd

Conte is Juve through and through, and is in a very good situation with them

Klopp won't want to desert Dortmund in this transition period

Pellegrini only just moved to City
Kinda shows how theres a lack of really good managers out there. Even psg with all their money had to settle for blanc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom