• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

deroli

I had way too much time on my hands yesterday so I needed something that keeps me occupied for a while. That's why I created a car skin for Trackmania 2. But not just any skins, no!

I proudly present you... the Kevin Großkreutz-mobile:

gkbfskkxan.jpg

gkfs30a2k.jpg

gkobenjobbt.jpg

Oh it's a beauty no matter the angle.

gkdrift37ytx.jpg

So what do you think... great skin oder greatest skin ever? I can't wait to use it in online races.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm pretty sure it will provide complications and Bales side having to pay compensation. I mean he's the front of BT Sports launch with the Premier League, a pretty huge deal. Same with Fifa, when was the last time Fifa had a non PL player on it in the UK?

This is why I think this deal will take either a long time or end up being postponed until next season, a lot is going on other than just Madrid wanting a player.

Madrid will just pay those companies off. If they want Bale in their team for this season they will do whatever they have to. We are dealing with a club that has no brains, that is not rational and has an inferiority complex. It is killing Perez that Neymar rejected them for Barca, he must have his trophy signing even if it's totally unneeded.

I had way too much time on my hands yesterday so I needed something that keeps me occupied for a while. That's why I created a car skin for Trackmania 2. But not just any skins, no!

I proudly present you... the Kevin Großkreutz-mobile:

http://abload.de/img/gkbfskkxan.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/gkfs30a2k.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/gkobenjobbt.jpg[IMG]

Oh it's a beauty no matter the angle.

[IMG]http://abload.de/img/gkdrift37ytx.jpg[IMG]

So what do you think... great skin oder greatest skin ever? I can't wait to use it in online races.[/QUOTE]
Hahaha, awesome :D

pappe

We said the same thing when we sold Ronaldo. Unfortunately players like that don't tend to have "good replacements"

That implies Bale and Ronaldo are similar in talent. Totally not the case. Bale has not reached the phase where you can say he is irreplaceable.

kharma45

Some cunt on the dual carriageway started brake testing me because I flashed him to move over when he was doing 55mph in the outside lane. Tosser. Nothing gets me more riled up than fucking shite drivers on the road who don't know how to drive.

Clegg

Powell was an attacking midfielder with Crewe, played cm for United's first team and striker with our reserves. We're messing him around and it might negatively impact his development as a player.

He only played striker coz Will Keane injured his knee and Powell was the best replacement. It worked out ok for Adnan coz he got to play in his preferred position. Powell got the short end of the stick. Wasn't that bad up front though. He's too good for reserve football anyway.

If he goes to Watford then I hope he gets some gametime in his prefered position.

kharma45

Powell was an attacking midfielder with Crewe, played cm for United's first team and striker with our reserves. We're messing him around and it might negatively impact his development as a player.

He only played striker coz Will Keane injured his knee and Powell was the best replacement. It worked out ok for Adnan coz he got to play in his preferred position. Powell got the short end of the stick. Wasn't that bad up front though. He's too good for reserve football anyway.

Powell I believe has the talent for it not to really matter if he has to play out of position for a while, he'll still come on well. Lets forget about Cesc, just slot Nicky P into the first team now.

FootballFan

So if Bale goes to Real, what do you think their optimal starting eleven would be?

They'll have 3 starting players that prefer to play on the left(CR7, Isco and Bale).

I am guessing here but unless they want to bench Ozil/Isco they'll have to go with:

-------------Ronaldo
-Bale-------Ozil---------Isco

Isco could be swapped with Ozil there. Kaka, Benzema and Di Maria will ride the bench. As will one of Khedira, Alonso and Illarramendi. edit forgot Modric :lol

Then again depends what formation Ancelotti prefers.

spidye

They'll have 3 starting players that prefer to play on the left(CR7, Isco and Bale).

I am guessing here but unless they want to bench Ozil/Isco they'll have to go with:

-------------Ronaldo

Isco could be swapped with Ozil there. Kaka, Benzema and Di Maria will ride the bench. As will one of Khedira, Alonso and Illarramendi.

oh yeah. totally forgot isco.

ancelotti probably too

Pachimari

Actually, Casemiro have been the most surprising in pre-season.

Bale will slot in to the right with Ronaldo on the left and Benzema in attack. Ronaldo won't accept a striker position but Isco won't accept a bench role either.

And no, we won't go for Suarez or any attacker. We have Benzema, Morata, Jese and Ronaldo who can play that position.

Linius

Actually, Casemiro have been the most surprising in pre-season.

Bale will slot in to the right with Ronaldo on the left and Benzema in attack. Ronaldo won't accept a striker position but Isco won't accept a bench role either.

It's going to be entertaining with all these 'star players' at Madrid. No one wants to be on the bench, maybe they can bend the rules and play 15 players instead of 11.

-------------Ronaldo

Isco could be swapped with Ozil there. Kaka, Benzema and Di Maria will ride the bench. As will one of Khedira, Alonso and Illarramendi. edit forgot Modric :lol

Ronaldo is not going to play as a striker, nor does he want to.

If he goes to Watford then I hope he gets some gametime in his prefered position.

When you're converting a player to another position, I think said player needs all the playing time in the world in that new position. Play someone else, who we think won't make it at United, up front.

Obviously, but does that mean Bale on the right? and if Bale is on the right, who's in the middle? Isco or Ozil? Can't be both.

One or two of the players will be pissed off if they sit on the bench. I hope they implode.

Give us Ozil Madrid. You can't give everyone the minutes they deserve.

Woooooooo! A striker!

Seriously though, looks like a good signing. I think if we can con RM into paying over £90m we should take the money tbh. That's like a third of the projected build cost of the new stadium :O

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 25m

We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Valencia for the transfer of Roberto Soldado subject to medical. #THFC

George-bush-dance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom