• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premier ass has a nicer ass than any of those skinny girls

So you're a chubby chaser huh?

irc21kAV7ZcsT.gif

Linius

I read that FC Twente was interested in Bendtner but his wages were too high for them. Such a pity, would have loved have Bendtner in our competition :p

Wilbur

Banned
i maintain Soldado to Spurs is best signing so far this summer.

Yeah, they've strengthened really well so far. Question marks about Caulker but they've signed an absolute top striker and a potentially absolute top midfielder. Apart from City, they've done the best business in the league so far (although Norwich, Villa and Swansea have done well too).

Outside of Europe, I do think that sans Bale, Madrid have strengthened well barring a striker, Juventus have done a top job, Fiorentina also. Dortmund and Bayern making good moves. Napoli wasting their money.

How do you think Benfica are doing?

€120M

One hundred fucking and twenty million fucking euros.

Florentino has lost it if true, you can't be such a big moron to spend all that money on one player....

Welcome to years and years of other club demanding insane amount of money for every shitty footballer out there because we are a bunch of retards paying 120M for not even the 3rd or 4th best player on Europe.

GOD THIS CLUB SOMETIMES MAKES ME MAD AS HELL!!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
GdS saying Spurs are ready to buy Lamela. Perfect Bale replacement, but Baldini will have to play a blinder to get him from Roma.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Romanian journalist Emanuel Rosu (who seems to have been on the ball so far) has just tweeted saying: Football agent Giovani Becali, Gigi's cousin: "Chiriches' move to #THFC isn't off. Steaua got the money they wanted. Spurs wants the offer to be accepted and will allow Vlad to stay until after the return leg of the Dinamo Tbilisi game".

Awesome. This looks the real deal, definite upgrade on Caulker. We're building a damn good squad. Baldini doing some fine work.

Meier

GdS saying Spurs are ready to buy Lamela. Perfect Bale replacement, but Baldini will have to play a blinder to get him from Roma.

Yeah, I had suggested him the other day just thinking it would be a good fit even without thinking of the Baldini connection. I'm sure he could fill Bale's shoes admirably. Probably cost €35-40m and require at least €100k/week but it'd be worth it.

Football Thread 2013/14 | shh, no midfield, only dreams.

This is really fucking clever. Well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom