• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
dlqkquw.jpg
Oh my.

justjohn

This fucking country. This is what MPs should be battling to solve, not spunking billions away just to get to Birmingham, 20mins faster.
Wat. If a multimillionaire footballer decides to throw away his millions boozing and gambling what's that got to do with the government?

Here's more from Saphir Taider's agent on Manchester United's interest in the Bologna midfielder.

"The boy is not happy and I hope that Bologna's leaders call us quickly," George Atangana told Corriere di Bologna:

"Inter? I have not even talked with them. I heard from Manchester United and I told them to contact the club directly for any negotiation.

"Saphir would like to be treated with respect. If Bologna value him at £15.6million, he deserves more than the £217,000 per season he earns.

"Saphir loves the shirt he wears, and he will continue to work for that. But if Manchester United are interested in one of your players and you want to keep him, you should make him happy and give him what he deserves."

£15 million sounds a tad steep. Woodward would bid that amount for Wilshere I reckon.

justjohn

Best news of the transfer window. Not even kidding.

Now for the rest of them.
Yep. Its tedious beyond belief. These guys earn millions a year just watching football and analysing it for a just a few hours a week and they still look like they'd rather be somewhere else. Alan hanson in particular.

Alan shearer's punditry basically involves telling us the fucking obvious. Its become an old boy's club and desperately needs shaking up.

Salvadora

The trifecta of Baldini, Levy & AVB looks to be working very well.

Seriously worried about them next season regardless of whether they keep Bale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom