• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Liverpool buying Costa? Fuck me. That's Suarez, Costa, Borini, Sturridge and Aspas... Bloated up front given they don't have the Europe distraction this season.

LTWheels

Reading a translated interview Costa gave. Does't like playing as an out and out central striker. He likes getting the ball out wide and says when he doesn't have the ball he likes to drop wide and go looking for it.

Definitly a Roger's style signing then.

PaulLFC

Coverage referring to the way they present the football, not the quantity
Ah, fair enough. I quite like the more casual presenting style. Don't like the logo being at the bottom, and the huge score/time bar in the middle of the screen is annoying, but not BT's fault. Picture quality seems a lot better in the studio than during the match as well.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Bayern with all the possession but their defending is getting ridiculous, thats 4 clear chances for City now, Nasri 1v1 and Negredo with 3 headers.

Walshy

Reading a translated interview Costa gave. Does't like playing as an out and out central striker. He likes getting the ball out wide and says when he doesn't have the ball he likes to drop wide and go looking for it.

Definitly a Roger's style signing then.
Interesting that, does that mean any potential move for a playmaker (such as Mkhitaryan, Eriksen etc) is ruled out?

dc89

playing 5 a side in this heat is gonna suck. My strapped up fingers will be as sweaty and grimy as Wilbz arse crease. Fuck.

Suen

You also had Jonjo as first goal scorer?
Nah nothing related to that. It's a swedish team, just hoping for them to win. It's been like a decade or so since a Swedish team participated in CL. That's how shit football is in Sweden.

Negredo pls, I was praising you all the time here, why do you play like this? :(

edit: should clarify that I know they are playing EL qualifications, just cheering in general for them to succeed

LTWheels

Ah, fair enough. I quite like the more casual presenting style. Don't like the logo being at the bottom, and the huge score/time bar in the middle of the screen is annoying, but not BT's fault. Picture quality seems a lot better in the studio than during the match as well.

BT tweeted the score bar is not theirs it's from the tournament organisers. If you check out BT Sport 2, that is what the BT's score bar looks like.

panty

The new thread (+wall of shame) will go up when this thread reaches 19 800 POSTS

The new thread (+wall of shame) will go up when this thread reaches 19 800 POSTS

Meier

I dont know what City fans make of Nasri but I cant help but feel he is a disappointment as a player

He is very talented but is a definite disappointment. Looked pretty good at the end of the season last year so there's at least something to cross our fingers about but I was definitely hoping he'd be sold to PSG or Monaco this summer. :(

Jesus Navas is really something

Silva avatar! Welcome. :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
*meanwhile in Samoa*

Jupp-Heynckes-of-Bayern-M-008.jpg

Suen

Apparently I have not made enough good points if you still think Benz is shit. Benzema is not shit. He is perfect for us and is all we need alongside Morata and Jese.
Though now I fear for Jese's future with Bale incoming.
Benzema I know, is under appreciated. Score 20 assist 20 last season and just last game he scored a great goal against PSG. I've been defending benz in more than one forum now. I am very, very tired.

I will take my leave for today.
:lol chill out bro. I'm kidding with you, seriously I don't think Benz is shit. He's ok, don't think he's as great as you make him out to be but he's not bad. If he can step up his game and score/assist more then I'll start singing a different tune. But then if Bale is coming this won't happen, especially not if Ancelotti will want to distribute the attack between CR7 & Bale. Benz will get the leftovers.

I can see why we might risk Jese's career if we bring Bale in but a part of me just hope we'd let only Di Maria go if Bale comes. But then if Morata has to go in exchange for Bale we might be able to figure out something for Jese.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
City score, Bayerns defence is a joke this game

Clegg

Don't keep on this new, shit fad.

New thread starts after 20,000 posts in old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom