• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

YEAH BOOOOY! I can smell trophy #2 for MP already!

Negredo has been very good in the previous games since the move.. glad he finally opened his account (unofficially).

panty

Don't keep on this new, shit fad.

New thread starts after 20,000 posts in old one.

I thought it was said by MODS that the thread "starts to close" when it hits the 200 limit no?

Didn't know that.

The new thread will be up when this hits 20k :lol

Plasma

Banned
"Liverpool's move for Costa has no bearing on the future of Luis Suarez. Position on that unchanged. No new bids."

From Ben Smith at the BBC

BBC journalists are always spot on when it comes to these things.

@bbcsport_david said:
Giroud to Arsenal almost done. Announcement this week, not a replacement for RvP. Story across BBC soon, first reported by @JWTelegraph #afc

LTWheels

BQm13b1CEAE5qRQ.jpg

Bo-Locks

Those type of goals are so simple and satisfying, especially when the opposition has just been doing triangles for the past hour. Through ball splits the defenders, some pace, strength and a cool finish into the corner. Simples.

Pelanty...

Fuck Bayern.

Slizz

Not even trying to talk shit but I barely noticed Thiago on the pitch, Kroos was much more involved, but that makes sense since Thiago has just started with the squad.

Salvadora

Not even trying to talk shit but I barely noticed Thiago on the pitch, Kroos was much more involved, but that makes sense since Thiago has just started with the squad.
I thought very much the same. Have yet to be impressed by Thiago, to be honest.

Edit: :( FUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom