• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

...Goodbye Lunchbox?

wGPzw2l.jpg

Mourinho's picked up quite the tan this summer.

Salazar

The Telegraph claim neither Spurs or Barca have responded to United's bids.

Confident things will clear up soon.

I trust barely any papers, though. Least of all the Mirror, what with that bellend Cross. Meus has a more highly developed sense of fact.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
As, Marca and Ole are saying Tata Martino (Newell's) is Barcelona's main target for coaching.

Great coach, but... don't know if want.

Lunchbox

Banned
As, Marca and Ole are saying Tata Martino (Newell's) is Barcelona's main target for coaching.

Great coach, but... don't know if want.

they will get someone from their internal setup that will be picked by titos staff like they did with guardiola and himself

then they will suck, and get replaced by a big name. like rijkaard

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
We need a coach that's not a 'friend' of any of these players, last season players lacked intensity like they knew they were going to play regardless if they trained like shit because Tito was their 'friend'

I would hope for someone outside of the Barcelona circle. An offensive minded, tactically competent, born winner and with a strong personality coach. Surely there's someone with those qualities available.

bjaelke

We need a coach that's not a 'friend' of any of these players, last season players lacked intensity like they knew they were going to play regardless if they trained like shit because Tito was their 'friend'

I would hope for someone outside of the Barcelona circle. An offensive minded, tactically competent, born winner and with a strong personality coach. Surely there's someone with those qualities available.

RDM

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The 3 best games of the generation were Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mirror's Edge and Valkyria Chronicles.

Anyway, on Bale:

Villas-Boas told reporters: "He's not for sale at any price. No we haven't had any conversations.

"It's not irritating, I think it's part of when the market opens. It's normal that there is speculation everywhere."

GorillaJu

Games of the generation:

Demon's Souls
The Last of Us
The Binding of Isaac
Portal
Dishonored
Uncharted 2
Journey
Dragon's Dogma
Persona 4
Bayonetta

deGod

i wished your coach well

which part hurt you bro? wishing someone dies is what low class bin dippers do to fergie. i hope your shitty manager recovers so we can hammer him like bayern did and get revenge, so he better not die #getwelltitosantos

He is not even a coach anymore and probably never will manage a team again.

What a cunt you are

dc89

i wished your coach well

which part hurt you bro? wishing someone dies is what low class bin dippers do to fergie. i hope your shitty manager recovers so we can hammer him like bayern did and get revenge, so he better not die #getwelltitosantos

Lunchbox. What are you doin? Lunchbox. STAHP.

Games of the generation for a PS3-only guy

1) The Last of Us
2) Uncharted 2
3) Red Dead Redemption
4) Dark Souls
5) Batman: Arkham Asylum
6) Demon's Souls
7) Infamous
8) Deus Ex: Human Revolution
9) Infamous 2
10) Mass Effect 2
10) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
11) Heavy Rain
12) Mass Effect
13) Bioshock
14) God of War 3
15) The Walking Dead
16) MGS4
17) Killzone 2
18) Dead Space
19) Mass Effect 3 (yes)
20) Assassin's Creed 2

Odd to think that GTAIV didn;t even cross my mind. Only including retail games.

Wonder who we'll get in as second choice keeper. Jones isn't good enough, simple as that

Salazar

This is bananas

Dispatched to Winchester, the ninth Nawab (tutored by such outstanding schoolmasters as Harry Altham, “Podge” Brodhurst and Hubert Doggart) broke every batting record. By 1957, aged 16, he was playing first-class cricket for Sussex. By 1959 he broke the record for runs scored at Winchester in a single season. At Oxford the Nawab – known as “Tiger” to his friends – performed staggering feats that equalled even those of his remarkable father.

Then disaster struck. He lost his right eye in a car accident, and it was assumed that he could never play cricket at the top level again. Amazingly, he overcame this disability. Within six months he had made his Test debut for India against England, scoring a century in his third match. Asked at what point he first believed he could play Test cricket after his eye injury, he replied: “When I first saw the English bowling.”

*bow*

deGod

Games of the generation for a PS3-only guy

1) The Last of Us
2) Uncharted 2
3) Red Dead Redemption
4) Dark Souls
5) Batman: Arkham Asylum
6) Demon's Souls
7) Infamous
8) Deus Ex: Human Revolution
9) Infamous 2
10) Mass Effect 2
10) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
11) Heavy Rain
12) Mass Effect
13) Bioshock
14) God of War 3
15) The Walking Dead
16) MGS4
17) Killzone 2
18) Dead Space
19) Mass Effect 3 (yes)
20) Assassin's Creed 2

Odd to think that GTAIV didn;t even cross my mind. Only including retail games.

Wonder who we'll get in as second choice keeper. Jones isn't good enough, simple as that

Wait till beyond two souls come in and spank everything on this list

Messi

I've always liked RM. they ooze class.

Yep, pre Mou era Madrid were a classy bunch. They also acted classy over any Barca illnesses. Hopefully they can get back to that post Mou. Relationships between both clubs need to get better. The clasicos were getting very hostile.

Yep, pre Mou era Madrid were a classy bunch. They also acted classy over any Barca illnesses. Hopefully they can get back to that post Mou. Relationships between both clubs need to get better. The clasicos were getting very hostile.

The CL semis in 2011(?) were an embarassment to the sport

The whole Jim White transfer nonsense has become shite since they became self-aware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom