• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why anyone didn't just explained it to you lol.

Hank is married to Skyler's sister.

So Walt and Hank are brother's-in-law as they each bang those sisters.

Cheers

I honestly didn't know that a wife's sister's husband counted as an in-law :D

Skyler's sister alrwady seems like a massive twat after about 10 seconds' airtime

Episode 2 time

pulga

Banned
The Times say United are prepared to spend £115+ to sign Bale and Fabregas.

United has been the source of great comedic enjoyment this summer.

Keep on dreaming, lads. Cant even sign Xavi's substitute's substitute. What makes you think you'd get Cesc?

And Bale? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL not a chance in a million years

Our first game is TOMORROWWWWW, god I'm getting excited and scared. If we don't beat Bournemouth 10-0 I'm not satisfied.

Bye Lunchbox, what an ass.

What time is kick off? EXCITE

rodvik

Suarez has arrived in Melbourne.

Here we go...

I sense a Lambert style "offer you cant refuse" meeting with Rodgers and Suarez. Of course I would sooner face down the 8ft tall Benteke wall of muscle rather than Suarez and his taste for human flesh.

Feorax

I sense a Lambert style "offer you cant refuse" meeting with Rodgers and Suarez. Of course I would sooner face down the 8ft tall Benteke wall of muscle rather than Suarez and his taste for human flesh.

We have just saved. £110k per week in wages...

Fry

image.php

ShogunX

How much of the Falcao money actually went to Atletico?

From that Pain in Spain article -

''Atletico Madrid finished third but have a debt of around €180m. They sold Radamel Falcao to Monaco for €60m but will see a fraction of the money because they only part-owned him and have had to reduce their tax bill first before spending.

They had looked at the option of buying Negredo with the help of sports investment company the Doyen Group but as soon as Manchester City entered the race they had to look elsewhere, signing David Villa – a quality alternative but four years older.''

Suarez has arrived in Melbourne.

Here we go...

The new slimmer/whiter teeth Rodgers will persuade him to stay. Brendan just needs to have this link bookmarked and we are good to go.

FootballFan

Anyone post the open letter from Tito yet?

Thanks Barça, thanks everyone

After five wonderful years as a part of a team that would make any coach’s dreams come true, a moment in my professional life has arrived to dedicate all my strength and energy to the disease I have been diagnosed with one and a half years ago.

The treatments that I will receive from now on, according to the opinions of the doctors, will not allow me to dedicate myself one hundred percent to the tasks a first team coach for a club as FC Barcelona is required to do. But I will stay close and continue working for the club that I love so much in other sporting areas.

It is not easy to leave this special group of players, staff and friends with whom I have shared many memorable experiences. I will be eternally grateful to them for everything they have given and shown me. The quality this team has both as humans and on the pitch is ready for all obstacles coming their way and I am sure the next season will be exciting for everyone.

I also want to thank the president, the board and sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta for the confidence they had in me, but above all, for the support they have given me both on a professional and personal level. Equally important to me is both the medical and personal support I have received from Dr. Ramon Caral and his team of doctors who are on my side. I know that I do not play this game by myself, I am part of a supportive club that will help me succeed in this long process as it has done until now.

To all of you, members and fans of Barça, I want to thank all of you with all my heart for the support and affection you have given me. Not just now but for the last couple of months. I want to tell you that I am calm, strong and that I will face this new challenge in the recovery of my illness fully confident that everything will be okay.

Thank you to all football fans, colleagues, clubs, sportsmen, acquaintances and people I do not know personally for your messages of encouragement that have comforted me and my family.

These are difficult times so I have requested the media to have respect and understanding. Now that I have resigned as the coach of FC Barcelona I hope to have the tranquillity and privacy that I and my family need right now.

I cannot conclude this letter without wishing the new coach of the best team in the world success.

Thank you all,

Tito Vilanova

Suen

From that Pain in Spain article -

''Atletico Madrid finished third but have a debt of around €180m. They sold Radamel Falcao to Monaco for €60m but will see a fraction of the money because they only part-owned him and have had to reduce their tax bill first before spending.

They had looked at the option of buying Negredo with the help of sports investment company the Doyen Group but as soon as Manchester City entered the race they had to look elsewhere, signing David Villa – a quality alternative but four years older.''

The new slimmer/whiter teeth Rodgers will persuade him to stay. Brendan just needs to have this link bookmarked and we are good to go.
Well that keeps any expensive player off their radar, doubt they'd even have enough money left to make worthwhile investments in their squad in different positions. They just bought Villa which probably costed them lots, would they even have enough money left to buy another quality player? If the TV deal there (among other things) wasn't so fucked up they wouldn't have been in such a huge debt. This league is only going to get worse with the years if nothing is changed. I'm still curious to know the exact amount they had left after reducing that tax bill.

panty

What's going on here?

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is so much fun. I've played over 5h today.. damn my truck is nice.
United has been the source of great comedic enjoyment this summer.

Keep on dreaming, lads. Cant even sign Xavi's substitute's substitute. What makes you think you'd get Cesc?

And Bale? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL not a chance in a million years

What time is kick off? EXCITE
Was it 7:45pm UK time?

Something like that.

Suen

I think we can buy him. Valencia are desperate for cash and we need to wrap our main signings up soon, only 4 weeks to go. I don't want to start the season with an unfinished squad for the third season in a row.
Hope he can go to Spurs
Arsenal
. With Valencia's current state he deserves better.

But Wooden is CreepyGAF

I joined in years after it was created. I take no responsibility for the monster it created or the 60mb GIF of Victoria Justice that was posted in the thread.

CreepyGAF was seriously great, a bit like afer dark except we posted hot chicks and not Wilburys hairless body and ugly women footballers.

Linius

I joined in years after it was created. I take no responsibility for the monster it created or the 60mb GIF of Victoria Justice that was posted in the thread.

CreepyGAF was seriously great, a bit like afer dark except we posted hot chicks and not Wilburys hairless body and ugly women footballers.

This really happened? Even when I conver a 30 second bit of a TV show in full HD I don't reach 60mb :lol

Both very real situations where I wanted/needed help. I thought we were friends :/

We're just messing with you

This really happened? Even when I conver a 30 second bit of a TV show in full HD I don't reach 60mb :lol

It did lol. Was fucking huge.

I like the idea of one gif destroying someones data plan though.

The guy who was obsessed with Justice and made that at one point deicded to leave all his insane accounts (seriously GIFed like every scene in Victorious lol) on the interwebs and move to LA, he tried to delete all his accounts around and never posted again after asking for tips in LA GAF thread. It's safe to assume he's starred for stalking at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom