• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
One episode in I can't tell if its the kind of programme that dispenses with non-minor characters often. I hope Frank gets sent down for corruption or something though. He seems a right knobend

You mean Hank?

....well, the headline makes it sound like there's more to it than just being a player.

The headline seems harmless enough but it's actually from Cock Dockers Monthly (August Ed.)

I can't forget what I read about how stupid De Gea was for Man Utd, that we needed to pursue bigger keepers.

uh uh uh

i9EGtXoUMKGnC.gif

Manchester United want to restore the words ‘Football Club’ to their club badge after 15 years, in the hope of dispelling the image that the Glazers are only interested in United as a business rather than their history as one of England’s great sporting institutions.
Owner Joel Glazer is behind plans to change the badge again after the football reference was removed in a re-design in 1998. New chief executive Ed Woodward has confirmed United have reservations about the current badge which was launched seven years before the Glazers bought the club.
‘I didn’t like that change of badge,’ said Woodward. ‘Joel didn’t like that change. We will look at that and have a think about that. We are a football club, not a business.'

Read more: http://www.*****************/sport/...-words-Football-Club-badge.html#ixzz2Zd0wQANw

Dat PR.

FootballFan

Yep, that kind of hubris has never come back to bite us in the ass.

35906_612361575463034_1990373903_n.jpg

Still hurts seeing him with another team. But I wish him well. Its taken a bit of the sheen of Neymar if I am honest. Real sad we lost thiago like we did. I actually have a thiago kit :(

I'm still getting used to it. I still see him as a Barca player for some reason :S

Clegg

He's interested in that stuff, as am I by the way. Why not share it with GAF if you've found an interesting story?
I think it was the amount of threads he created which was the problem. Nothing wrong with making a thread about the supernatural/paranormal every once in a while.

Salvadora

Manchester United want to restore the words ‘Football Club’ to their club badge after 15 years, in the hope of dispelling the image that the Glazers are only interested in United as a business rather than their history as one of England’s great sporting institutions.
Owner Joel Glazer is behind plans to change the badge again after the football reference was removed in a re-design in 1998. New chief executive Ed Woodward has confirmed United have reservations about the current badge which was launched seven years before the Glazers bought the club.
‘I didn’t like that change of badge,’ said Woodward. ‘Joel didn’t like that change. We will look at that and have a think about that. We are a football club, not a business.'

Read more: http://www.*****************/sport/...-words-Football-Club-badge.html#ixzz2Zd0wQANw

Dat PR.
Some of those quotes from the Daily Mail are :lol worthy.

This guy is such a clown.
We are a football club, a club with a capital C.
I mean, Jesus.

Salvadora

I'm listening to that conspiracy thingy.

Implying missing people (including children!) are taken by Bigfoot is unbelievably offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom