• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

better than nothing, though he's clearly like the tenth option down the list after everyone else said no. Add Cabaye and Fellaini and that's a good set of signings.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Corriere dello Sport claims Napoli have agreed a €35m deal with Real Madrid for Gonzalo Higuain.

€35m, lol.

So that's €35m for Higuain, €12m for Albiol and €10 for Callejon. (57M)

Uhh..so why not swap all of them for Cavani then? But it's too late for that now.

This title would fit pretty well if the thread consisted of Serie A maniacs only.

You disowned your fourth team Parma?

Feorax

Interesting that Rafa hasn't made any attempt to get Torres at a knock down price from Chelsea.

There were rumours towards the end of last season that even he was sick of Torres' attitude. Beginning to think that might not have been too far from the truth.

Hixx

Karen Gillan is bald.

zWVbK.gif
zWVbK.gif

Feorax

So...

If Rooney goes to Chelsea, Suarez stays here, and Higuain goes to Napoli (all of which seem quite likely at this point), who do Arsenal go for?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This can't be true?

According to the Corriere dello Sport, Manchester United are prepared to meet the €15m – approximately £13m – price-tag set by Juventus for Vucinic.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Mutterings that Twenye have accepted our offer for Chadli. He's be very useful, back up for our wings and he'd allow Bale to start down the middle in certain games.

Wilbur

Banned
Spurs should be going all in for a striker before they do anything else.

Hope we get some fresh Fab news today. One way or another I want it categorically decided.

Comic-Con:
- I wanna see a Godzilla trailer
- GOTG sounds like the only Marvel movie besides IM3 that had personality
- Avengers 2 will be just as vanilla as the first one
- Batman/Superman will be crap but Karl Urban should be Bats
- lol they're doing a WoW movie??

Hixx

Spurs should be going all in for a striker before they do anything else.

Hope we get some fresh Fab news today. One way or another I want it categorically decided.

Comic-Con:
- I wanna see a Godzilla trailer
- GOTG sounds like the only Marvel movie besides IM3 that had personality
- Avengers 2 will be just as vanilla as the first one
- Batman/Superman will be crap but Karl Urban should be Bats
- lol they're doing a WoW movie??

No coz he'd be a terrible Bruce Wayne

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
PCFifa clubs im on from now to play any as we seal our cup/league fate

Hixx

PCFifa clubs im on from now to play any as we seal our cup/league fate

We sealed both last night

Quiche missed an open goal from 6 yards out last minute to lose the final

-

‏@premierleague 2m
PHOTO Sunderland fans Lucas and Keane Wong (and yes, he is named after Roy!) pose with the Barclays Asia Trophy: pic.twitter.com/Ebjg79QEWy

lol Keane Wong. What a name.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i saw you on fifa but got no invite :( i assumed you were not doing clubs

Hixx

Joe Kinnear wants (Sunderland fan) Mick Harford to help him in his role at NUFC omg looooooooooool

I luv u Joe plz never leave them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom