• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Today during pre-season training a group of Napoli fans hurled insults at Zuniga, calling him ‘dirty Juventino.’

zuniga-juve-sc490ai_2.jpg

Let's be dirty together Zuniga.

fuenf

I've decided to replay MGS4 after finishing 3 yesterday. I just cant bring myself to play MGS 2 HD.

Regarding this thread:

Bayern is awesome, I'm in excited for the Batman / Supes movie regardless of who plays Bat because Supes&Snyder are awesome. I'd love to see Clark / Lois investigate Gotham / Batman or Wayne rebuild Metropolis.

Have United signed a midfielder yet? ;)

Hixx

well this is why
Just give me the real one dammit or I announce a fatwa on Sunderland athletic football club

I don't have it anymore sorry

If I did I would PM it to everyone but you as well now.

'Athletic'?

Manchester Unicyclists Football Club

LegoArmo

What's with the Vucinic to United story every transfer window? Is it his agent trying to trick other teams into thinking he's good and snap him up before Moyesy does?

panty

Malaysian XI ? - ? Chelsea
Exeter ? - ? Swansea
Schalke 04 ? - ? Besiktas
Galatasaray ? - ? Malaga
Bournemouth ? - ? Real Madrid

Hixx

Seems like it's us vs Liverpool for Aly Cissokho.

Both want a loan with option to buy at end for 4-5m euros though it seems Valencia want 1m more than that from reports.

Feorax

Seems like it's us vs Liverpool for Aly Cissokho.

Both want a loan with option to buy at end for 4-5m euros though it seems Valencia want 1m more than that from reports.

He's a good player, but we're linked to him like United are to Vucnic. I expect it's just reports trying to get you guys to up your price, but if your interest is serious then you'll probably get him either way.

Last I heard we were going to raid Sevilla again for a young left back they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom