• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

Well that was a nice match. Good to see all the Castilla players getting some playing time. Ronnie was great as always.

Kaka has to leave. Absolutely no reason to keep him on board with his ridiculous salary. Higuain certainly wasn't happy.
Paying 60 quid to see your team lose 6-0.

I would pay £60 in a heartbeat if a top team would come to my city. I don't think they expected to stand a chance.

Feorax

Some more rumours re this new Suarez contract. Apparently it contains an escape clause if we don't qualify for the CL next year.

Safest bet he'll ever take.

Hixx

In Newcastle that's called a season ticket.

s4s05sk3f.gif

operon

Some more rumours re this new Suarez contract. Apparently it contains an escape clause if we don't qualify for the CL next year.

Don't see any problem if that it true, if we can't take 4th spot away from Arsenal well

Arnie

About as good as we can hope for.

Just hope the clause is at a minimum £40 million.

3Sixty

If a Euro superpower came to VP in a pre season friendly, I would drop more than that. Fancy the Cherries to do quite well this season actually, Eddie Howe is a machine.

I'd go back to looking out for there results the second Eddie Mitchell leaves the club.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marquinhos for 35m

Cavani for 63m

Falcao for 60m

And fucking Higuain for 40m

Football is truly dead.

Zabojnik

Jojo was too expensive for us and now we have Tevez....So not too bad

I don't think he was too expensive. Fiorentina simply had no intention of selling him to us, given the hate between Della Valle and the Elkann family. Otherwise an agreement would've been found. Jovetic was our primary target at a point and he clearly wanted to join Juve. Can't really blame this one on Marry. It just wasn't in the cards.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Eóin - Valencia News ‏@XimoVCF

Roberto Soldado's agents have informed Valencia that Tottenham will present an offer close to €30m in the coming days.

My Levy-sense is tingling. Our squad will be perfect if we can get him. Full of strong, versatile players and more or less complete a month before the season starts. I read that we haven't won on the opening day for 5 years, when you look at the one point margins that have kept us out of the CL the last two years, you understand how important it is to start well. Levy has finally learned to stop leaving key purchases until late in the window.

My Levy-sense is tingling. Our squad will be perfect if we can get him. Full of strong, versatile players and more or less complete a month before the season starts. I read that we haven't won on the opening day for 5 years, when you look at the one point margins that have kept us out of the CL the last two years, you understand how important it is to start well. Levy has finally learned to stop leaving key purchases until late in the window.

So Usho what's gonna fuck it up for you guys this year?

There's always something :(

Hixx

Can you ask Mr Levy to wait a week so we can sign Cissokho for cheap ok

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't think he was too expensive. Fiorentina simply had no intention of selling him to us, given the hate between Della Valle and the Elkann family. Otherwise an agreement would've been found. Jovetic was our primary target at a point and he clearly wanted to join Juve. Can't really blame this one on Marry. It just wasn't in the cards.

You know, if I had to choose between the two...

I would have picked Tevez too. As you know, I prefer proven players over potential.:p I just don't have the patience anymore.

And I prefer ANYONE over Higuain.
even Iaquinta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom