• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Pulga :lol

it isn't....

oh man, I give up.

Yes it is lool. If, on NG+, the invasion rate is 30%, that means it's mostly a single player game.

If it's far less on your first play through, then that still stands. Like Lambda says, it's poor design. Make it so when someone invades you, you can't pause. But when you are playing by yourself it's just poor design that you cannot pause whenever you want to.

Hixx

Lowest possession by winning teams, Premier League 2013/14
Southampton 2 Aston Villa 3
Liverpool 0 Chelsea 2
Cardiff 3 Manchester City 2
Everton 2 Crystal Palace 3
Norwich 0 West Brom 1

TWENTY TWO PERCENT, WES. That must be a fucking record, not just for this season either!

That wasn't even the best Tony Hawk. 1 & 2 were better. I actually like the original more. I got tired of manuals extending every trick.

iyAhnrMzVT1uf.gif

LegoArmo

I played Dark Souls on PC for 20 minutes and I decided it was the worst piece of shit I've ever spent money on and turned it off. Am I doing it wrong?

3Sixty

Liverpool 0 Chelsea 2
Norwich 0 West Brom 1

TWENTY TWO PERCENT, WES. That must be a fucking record, not just for this season either!

That game still haunts me.

King_Moc

Banned
Liverpool 0 Chelsea 2
Norwich 0 West Brom 1

Not PL, but didn't Celtic beat Barcelona with 11%?

LTWheels

No pausing in dark souls is no big deal. You can just quite to main menu very quickly. That's what I do when I want to 'pause'.

If Suarez goes this summer, it better be for more than Bale.

it's like when he was adamant Rooney should leave the club because United don't need them

Wilbur has clearly lost the plot
Uus4Plt.png

You would be saying the same shit if that fat cunt was on your team. His touch is dog shit, his passing is always to our shit wingers, he can't play quick 1-2s, and he doesn't know what a #9 or #10 is. If he's the striker he drops too deep. If he's behind the striker, he goes up top or goes into midfield to pass it to the wingers.

He can however score goals from outside and get assists from corner kicks.

ivV20Nvz7VeTY.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pulga :lol

Yes it is lool. If, on NG+, the invasion rate is 30%, that means it's mostly a single player game.

If it's far less on your first play through, then that still stands. Like Lambda says, it's poor design. Make it so when someone invades you, you can't pause. But when you are playing by yourself it's just poor design that you cannot pause whenever you want to.

you can't possibly be this thick. :lol

my online experience is 100% of the time, since I actively use my invasion stone.

Feorax

If Suarez goes this summer, it better be for more than Bale.

It will be. The only chance there was of that not happening was if we didn't make the CL.

He's a 30 goal a season striker who's 6 months into his new deal, and is vital to how we play. If he's going, it's for a record fee.

im going to leave my prediction after i see the lineups but there is 1 thing i can guarantee will happen, cr7 will flop in a semi final once again. he always has done and always will do. flop ronaldo

LTWheels

It will be. The only chance there was of that not happening was if we didn't make the CL.

He's a 30 goal a season striker who's 6 months into his new deal, and is vital to how we play. If he's going, it's for a record fee.

I hope at least we get one more season out of him. I want to see him player for Liverpool in the CL.

Also he is an assist making machine on top of all those goals.

Goddammit Matic is perfect, would be so much more confident of the CL matches if he was there to help park that bus.

matffjc2.gif

matitti6jj98.gif

Gives no shits. So strong, so manly, so very Chelsea.

Honestly though, what % of video games are actually relaxing? A very very verrrrrry small number, that's what.

Yeah. Here's my list of games to unwind at the moment:

Final Fantasy XIV
Fire Emblem
Football Manager 2014

I do play Dota 2, but I generally stop before 10. That game can either give or reduce your stress by a big amount.

Jack cw

im going to leave my prediction after i see the lineups but there is 1 thing i can guarantee will happen, cr7 will flop in a semi final once again. he always has done and always will do. flop ronaldo

I hope you are right. I want to see Perez face if they get knocked out tonight.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That means there's a 30 percent chance of someone invading your game, yes?

there are items and stuff that raises the % as high as 100% and....you know, it's hard to explain most of the stuff since you know nothing about the game. You don't like the game, I understand, and quite frankly I don't care :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom