• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
0dvcC0n.png

Tbf Jedinak is awesome.

LTWheels

Yeah. Here's my list of games to unwind at the moment:

Final Fantasy XIV
Fire Emblem
Football Manager 2014

I do play Dota 2, but I generally stop before 10. That game can either give or reduce your stress by a big amount.

Have they upped Suarez's stats on FM yet?

My understanding is that they redo the stats something like every 18months/2years.

Have they upped Suarez's stats on FM yet?

My understanding is that they redo the stats something like every 18months/2years.

Yeah, Suarez is amazing now, and Januzaj had a big increase in potential.

Young, Valancia and Nani's ratings have gone down the gutter, which made me happy.

Wes

venison crêpe
Lowest possession by winning teams, Premier League 2013/14
Southampton 2 Aston Villa 3
Liverpool 0 Chelsea 2
Cardiff 3 Manchester City 2
Everton 2 Crystal Palace 3
Norwich 0 West Brom 1

TWENTY TWO PERCENT, WES. That must be a fucking record, not just for this season either!

Delphinho doesn't care about percentages.

Delph3.gif

Goddammit Matic is perfect, would be so much more confident of the CL matches if he was there to help park that bus.

http://abload.de/img/matffjc2.gif[/IMG

[IMG]http://abload.de/img/matitti6jj98.gif[/IMG

Gives no shits. So strong, so manly, so very Chelsea.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iRVpeMjUIweBU.gif

LegoArmo

I'm going to load up FIFA, start a career as United, sign a bunch of players, then turn it off before I actually have to play any games.

so why not have an item that lowers the percentage to 0% and allows you to pause the game

There's an item that lets you blend in with the environment. It literally turns your character into a statue, vase, or anything from the current location you're in. You can run around as a giant vase, its actually pretty funny. I have that item equipped in my shortcuts so whenever I need to get up, I just use one in case I get invaded. That being said, in both Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2, I have never been invaded while being away from the screen. As far as I know anyway since I'm not by the tv. If I have, I've never died from it.

jesalr

How does Dark Souls react to playing offline. Or more importantly, playing online and losing connection. If it can do that with grace, it can pause.

Jarnet87

I haven't started playing DS2 but in DS1 you could just use the bonfire like a pause, from what I remember all of the bonfire areas are completely safe.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is it REALLY La Decima if most of the titles were won against Balkan farmers back when no one cared about the competition? Even the trophy looked different.

pulga

Banned
Is it REALLY La Decima if most of the titles were won against Balkan framers back when no one cared about the competition? Even the trophy looked different.

yurt pls dont take out your Wilbur-induced frustrations out on us

Jack cw

I haven't started playing DS2 but in DS1 you could just use the bonfire like a pause, from what I remember all of the bonfire areas are completely safe.

I remember being invaded at the bonfire after you beat Astorias. Strange because it never happened before.

How does Dark Souls react to playing offline. Or more importantly, playing online and losing connection. If it can do that with grace, it can pause.

if I remember correctly it just brings up a message saying you lost connection. You wont have access to messages, bloodstains, summons, or invasions, but you can keep playing where you were.

Barzul

No pausing in dark souls is no big deal. You can just quite to main menu very quickly. That's what I do when I want to 'pause'.

If Suarez goes this summer, it better be for more than Bale.

Bale was younger, that has to be factored into and yet to his peak. Suarez is there already and it's pretty darn good. I think 80-85m euros would do it.

Salazar

Suarez is frankly quite ugly and considered a racist who bites people. His potential for marketability is a fraction of Bale's. He won't go for more -- £65-70m at most imo.

Agreed. His commercial potential tops out at the same level as the world's top badminton pro.

He's deadly effective, but it's impossible to like the bloke.

Feorax

Suarez is frankly quite ugly and considered a racist who bites people. His potential for marketability is a fraction of Bale's. He won't go for more -- £65-70m at most imo.

That's great, because since the club will value him at more than that, he won't be going anywhere.

Suarez was better than Bale last season and he topped last season. He won't go for less than Bale. Especially now that Liverpool have CL.

cremino

I will root for the underdog (Madrid) tonight but I think Bayern will go to the final. Either way the thread will be unreadable and I will stay away from it until tomorrow afternoon at least

Blablurn

I will root for the underdog (Madrid) tonight but I think Bayern will go to the final. Either way the thread will be unreadable and I will stay away from it until tomorrow afternoon at least

I dont think Bayern fans were trolling when we beat Arsenal or Manchester.

Clegg

I do seem to remember quite a lot of bitching about anti-football after the first leg against United. And then the immortal "its good when its boring" line cropped up.

Jack cw

I love it when the opposition claims to be James Bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom