• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

How Matic played the fiddle around Joe Allen when the former barely had the ball is beyond me.

Chelsea had some exceptional performances in that match (Kalas, Cole) but Matic certainly wasn't one of them.

Picking out his performance on this occasion is Januzaj syndrome. Just highlighting a mediocre performance because of who he is.

kmax

I'm not that nervous actually :/ Guess I dont expect much lol

R7i0gk9.jpg

Whatever happens, it will be a great game bro

Salvadora

Think I was most impressed by Kalas' performance.

Young, inexperienced player making his starting debut against the most fierce attacking team in the country and coming out top is outstanding.

Hala madrid!!!

It's time to leave everything on the pitch, no regrets, put all our efforts and then more. Is time to fight for the dream. Utmost respect to Bayern Munich I hope for a great game and for Real Madrid to winner of the tie hopefully. Bayern are a great squad and it wouldn't be easy but I believe.

Vamos Real Madrid!!!

Hala Madrid!!!!

We can do this!!!!

WJD

Young, inexperienced player making his starting debut against the most fierce attacking team in the country and coming out top is outstanding.

Reminded me of Jones' debut against Chelsea, if a little less gung-ho.

pulga

Banned
flippedb is such a window licker lol

window-licker-kawaii-o.gif

go back to minding your own, midtable joke of a club lad
kiss.gif

you know what, im sorry, i guess you need to tune into all the CL football you can get, since you'll probably won't be seeing Milol in it for a long, long, loooooooooong time

LTWheels

He played well, but with Chelsea's gameplan he was well protected and surrounded. Most attacks were really broken down by the three in front of the defence dropping deep.

Herr K

Banned
Ok, I'll be the better man here.

Good luck to both teams, I hope we see a good show today. Both clubs have a great squad, and while Madrid has shit fans and Bayern has a shit coach, I really don't mind who wins.

But please Bayern, please.

LegoArmo

I know they don't mean anything, but my God does Juan Bernat look good in YouTube videos.

Someone should definitely sign him. Chelsea? Liverpool? United?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Seems like De Boer wants the job, he's gone from 'I know nothing' to 'I'll think about it after May 3rd'.

His arrival would probably convince Vertonghen to stay as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom