• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid has scored in 94,5% of their games in all competitions this year... The chances that we sneak in another goal is good. That would require 3 goals from Bayern.

Blablurn

BmYKb5ICEAApFzH.jpg:large

bud

currently replaying mgs. such a dope game, still.

bought the hd collection, too. will dive into 2 and 3 after i finish 1.

kmax

I hope Bayern wins

against Dortmund in the Cup Final, simply because Klopp hates us cause we knocked them out

Really looking forward to tonite. Still not really sure who I want us to face if we do make it to the final.

You have a better chance of beating Bayern imo. They've already shown in the last 3 games that they struggle badly to beat numbers at the back, and to make it though teams who are happy to let them piss about on the halfway line.

Fergie

Banned
This Giggs insanity lool.

I hope Glazers don't fall for this shit.

Giggs can come back in a couple of years.

We need that Gaal rebuild. Ferguson era is over holy shit.

Clegg

This Giggs insanity lool.

I hope Glazers don't fall for this shit.

Giggs can come back in a couple of years.
I think they want an experienced manager for the job, but this alleged trouble with the LvG deal could play right into Giggs' hands.

Fergie

Banned
I think they want an experienced manager for the job, but this alleged trouble with the LvG deal could play right into Giggs' hands.
They allowed Moyes to bring in turds like Round. At least Gaal will most likely bring in experienced staff.

I'm all for the romantic history of having a legend like Giggs coach us but the season is over, it isn't indicative of anything. Gaal is proven at least.

Salvadora

Who would know more about Giggs' managerial potential than people who have either managed him or spent their entire career alongside him?

Don't see them calling for big Phil Neville to get the job.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh and Nev is a fucking idiot. Keeps saying that a British manager should get the job but there's the sum total of one that is good enough to do it. There are a lot of good young British managers at Championship level, but with no PL experience. The ones in the league that do - Bruce, Allardyce, Pardew - I would argue are poorer coaches than David Moyes, and he couldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom