• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much research has there been into the difference between boxer gloves and the gloves UFC fighters wear? I always though they had very different gloves.

MMA gloves cover less area of impact and are designed for grappling. that's about it, not much difference otherwise.

iHRKTfi40cAUB.gif

Meier

see this is what i meant

did no one tell those dumbfucks in Utah that the "Real" is meant to be "royal", not the word describing something as actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact

SMH

They do have a cooperation deal with Real Madrid for what it's worth.

Clegg

I think my favourite mma moment of the last few years is Anderson Silva rope a doping and then getting knocked out.

It was sweet.

GQman2121

Banned
My apartment is about six blocks from the arena where UFC is being held. There's also an Orioles game tonight, so the bars are going to be stupid packed in my neighborhood tonight. And because dudes are coming out of UFC, there should be some interesting drunk people on the streets. Cops will probably be out in force.

pulga

Banned
They do have a cooperation deal with Real Madrid for what it's worth.

dean rhodes brandon wat

As of September of the 2006 season, Real Salt Lake and Real Madrid have signed a 10-year co-operative agreement. Among the provisions of the deal are a biennial friendly match between the two teams to take place in Salt Lake City, annual February training for RSL at the Real Madrid practice facility in Spain, and, perhaps most importantly, the creation of a $25 million elite youth academy in Salt Lake City that will train up to 200 players from ages 12 to 18.[23] The academy, a co-operative project for which Real Madrid will pay half the cost, will include academic facilities and dormitory housing, arguably becoming the first true soccer youth system in MLS.[citation needed] In this sense, it is part of a growing league-wide trend toward the emphasis of youth development, a trend which has been encouraged by the main office and jump-started by the league's decision to allow individual teams to maintain rights to the products of potential youth development systems.

but that wasnt the reason they chose it though

Dave Checketts and SCP Worldwide partners Dean Howes, Kenneth Munoz, Michael McCarthy, and Chris Bevilacqua chose Real Salt Lake for the team's name because they desired to associate the team with a successful soccer club, Real Madrid`

good lads, they know who's the prime ape in town

edit:
450px-Leo_the_Lion_top_soccer_mascot.jpg

#proudlions
#packmas

im now stalking dean on facebook

think ive found a picture of the party before BUS TURBULENCE

I'm still stalking Claire. One day I will add her, she already started acknowledging my comments on Wilbur and Deans FB. Don't worry, I will raise Lloyd as my own.

Wilbur

Banned
I think it would be quite enlightening for him to move in with you and to identify with those living in a third world country

pulga

Banned
goddammit, i went through all the trouble to find the "wat" comment on fb and i cant even like it

guess im gonna need to add claire....

Linius

I decided to take a look at okcupid again, I don't understand that website. I'm getting old like Operon and Noal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom