• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

now you made me google what schisis is and i dont know what you're on about. you dont seem to have that from the pictures ive seen

http://i.imgur.com/aj4suof.jpg

Very old pic but here it's quite obvious. It effects the left side of my nose and my upper lip is a bit off. I'm still in doubt about fixing my nose. That's a thing they can do now I don't grow anymore. It's just that I've had countless of operations in the past and I don't want to be near hospitals if I don't really have to.

FootballFan

Seriously just checked Carter on Google and am now questioning my sexuality.

For real.... FF's .gif might be better than mine.

I'll be honest, I don't like rugby, but living here you are kinda forced to watch it. Dan Carter is a great great player, his looks are just bonus.

Better than cheating cunt McCaw.

iSeOVuzsgsHvG.gif

I'll be honest, I don't like rugby, but living here you are kinda forced to watch it. Dan Carter is a great great player, his looks are just bonus.

Better than cheating cunt McCaw.

No fucking way. As a Rugby fan and former player, McCaw is fucking Godly. The dude is exactly who you'd want on you team every day of the week.

pulga

Banned

Very old pic but here it's quite obvious. It effects the left side of my nose and my upper lip is a bit off. I'm still in doubt about fixing my nose. That's a thing they can do now I don't grow anymore. It's just that I've had countless of operations in the past and I don't want to be near hospitals if I don't really have to.

and all this time i thought you'd broken your nose as a kid or something, it really isnt that noticeable from a straight angle! but id wager fixing it will immensely boost your confidence

now someone find a way for me to stop being a short bastard ;_;

Linius

and all this time i thought you'd broken your nose as a kid or something, it really isnt that noticeable from a straight angle! but id wager fixing it will immensely boost your confidence

now someone find a way for me to stop being a short bastard ;_;

I'm short too, up top!

But yeah, I think it's okay from a straight angle. But as a person you're always very self aware of your looks. It's more of a problem in my head than anything else probably. I will succeed some time though :p

Chelsea are plotting a £20million summer swoop for Juventus’ Arturo Vidal.

Jose Mourinho’s scouts have been keenly watching the Chile star, who is an all-round box-to-box player and is seen as a potential replacement for the Blues' long-serving Frank Lampard.

Vidal, 26, is believed to fancy a move away from the Serie A leaders this summer. And with Juve expressing an interest in Chelsea’s Brazilian midfielder Ramires, a swap deal could even be struck.

Pls. Pls. Pls.

Also Dark Souls 2 PC looks pretty. Night all!

faridmon

Thats you?

You don't look like a hipster. I want that ''Musically appreciative'' Card back. Your fired!

Your hair is absolutely fab

Wilbur

Banned
If anyone got Vidal for 20m, that's bargain of the decade. It'd be like getting a blowjob from Arnie just because you bought him three hot wings

£20 million for Vidal

I can't breathe

Not many rumours that make Woodward look good

I think it is supposed to be £20m + Ramires? Isn't going to happen but I can dream!

Quicheee, you need to hack my laptop some time soon for that game share thing. Now I have a cool laptop and all I might actually have some use for it :p

I'll do it next time I'm on my big PC and you are on too!

Hahaha, no kidding. £20m. Whatever rag posted that should be left click-banned in Quiche's Newsnow feed.

Sunday Mirror

Jarnet87

Someone writes a transfer rumor about a player to United, fee is 50 million pounds.

Someone writes the same rumor to another club, price is slashed in half. uwotm8.

faridmon

:(

I'm always late on the trends. I need to visit Pitchfork more.

There is a reason why I specified 10 mins, LegoArmor, because if you listened, you would know that visiting Pitchfork might be a big no-no, all things considered.

Edit: Now, don't fret. You are ahead of the curve here. You recognise a good beard when you see one (See your avatar) You support a beautiful footballer (See Samaras). Now, all we need is to start from the basics and work from there. Now, back to your corner for another 10 mins, pls.

LegoArmo

I'm not sure I have it in me, faridmon, but thank you for the Samaras compliments!

Maybe he can come and play for you at Everton next season.

Meier

Lambda! Yannick Djalo just got "fouled" (didn't even look like one to me) and just went rolling around and holding his shin like he had a broken leg. After the defender got the yellow, he got up almost immediately with no difficulty. It was beautiful. So Portuguese. :looooool

subtles

Lambda! Yannick Djalo just got "fouled" (didn't even look like one to me) and just went rolling around and holding his shin like he had a broken leg. After the defender got the yellow, he got up almost immediately with no difficulty. It was beautiful. So Portuguese. :looooool

I never seem to find the MLS games on liveextra.

Meier

He just scored one! His first for the Quakes.

Liverpool bros.. Jordan Rossiter is killing me in FM. On the 5 year anniversary of buying him, after 166 total games (4+ years in the Prem).. he's still only a 2*. :|

I never seem to find the MLS games on liveextra.

They really don't show much if any on NBCSN sadly. Pretty much only MLS Live..and other options.

subtles

Thanks. I haven't really taken to a team yet, so the season pass on MLS live doesn't really interest me atm.

They always seem to underestimate Liverpool's youth team in that regard, for good reasons I guess (very few have come through). Rossiter does look like he'll be boss, though.

faridmon

I'm not sure I have it in me, faridmon, but thank you for the Samaras compliments!

Maybe he can come and play for you at Everton next season.

You gotta believe in yourself, dude. I know deep down, you are as beautiful as the footballer you think highly off.

And how can I say no to that handsome falla. We would welcome him with open arms here at Everton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom