• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Bro you met up a few Gaffers. Shagging a random chick is easier.

I don't think so :lol, honestly I'm terrible with girls. The girl I'm kinda seeing now, I wasn't able to ask her on a date at all, had to drunkenly fuck her first to pluck up courage

randy

do it for all the flemish

Linius

I don't think so :lol, honestly I'm terrible with girls. The girl I'm kinda seeing now, I wasn't able to ask her on a date at all, had to drunkenly fuck her first to pluck up courage

randy

do it for all the flemish

That's cause you don't believe in yourself. Go exercising and lose some stones or whatever you guys call it. It will boost your confidence.

I can't change how I look :(

Wilbur

Banned
Why in fuck was your nickname Rafiki, Atticus :lol

That's cause you don't believe in yourself. Go exercising and lose some stones or whatever you guys call it. It will boost your confidence.

whatever you guys call it hahaha

I'm okay at the moment actually, she said she likes my body more than she does like skinny guys or uber muscly
Uus4Plt.png
it has character LOOOOOOL biggest crock of shit ever but what do i care

baby

You're swell looking. Plus you got dat sick music and movie taste and I'm pretty sure you'd be superb at cunnilingus

Linius

Why in fuck was your nickname Rafiki, Atticus :lol

whatever you guys call it hahaha

I'm okay at the moment actually, she said she likes my body more than she does like skinny guys or uber muscly
Uus4Plt.png
it has character LOOOOOOL biggest crock of shit ever but what do i care

baby

You're swell looking. Plus you got dat sick music and movie taste and I'm pretty sure you'd be superb at cunnilingus

My taste in media is so exquisite that I hardly meet people in real life who like it too :lol

Don't be ridiculous Linius dude, you look fucking rad.

To be honest, having schisis just tones down any sort of self confidence. Though deep down I know it's just about having the right attitude.

operon

Once her brother stops cock blocking him he will be shagging so much he will lose stones

Wilbur

Banned
Clev was embarrassing today, that fucking air shot... Needs to fuck off to find his level
Everton
fifth place
Giggs save us

Once her brother stops cock blocking him he will be shagging so much he will lose stones

God this is the dream. I have a feeling it's gonna fizzle out soon though or my heart will be broken all over again

this pessimism

i feel like clegg

Marc

I have no idea where this thread is going, poor Wilbz' mum. :-(

Dat Hannibal episode, this show started off pretty meh but season 2 has been great every episode so far. The writers seriously need help though, not even joking, they are fucked up. Its like when you read dostoevsky, you just know he was a gambling nutcase that pissed himself and probably a serial killer.

DC.gif

These KO's are guaranteeing that the Main Card will be awful.

Fellaini?

I think I had The Lion King on laserdisc... alongside The Land Before Time and The Aristocats.

My brother refused to eat his baby food unless Meatloaf's I'd Do Anything for Love was on repeat. Ah early jams.

operon

Clev was embarrassing today, that fucking air shot... Needs to fuck off to find his level
Everton
fifth place
Giggs save us

God this is the dream. I have a feeling it's gonna fizzle out soon though or my heart will be broken all over again

this pessimism

i feel like clegg

Don't this is the time yes yes she will say with intensity

Clegg

Both midfielders were poor today, but I noticed that they both played the ball forward more and actually joined in attacks.

Can only imagine that for most of the season Moyes told them to be more cautious; which would be rather disturbing when you consider how badly our front four was misfiring.

pulga

Banned
My taste in media is so exquisite that I hardly meet people in real life who like it too :lol

To be honest, having schisis just tones down any sort of self confidence. Though deep down I know it's just about having the right attitude.

now you made me google what schisis is and i dont know what you're on about. you dont seem to have that from the pictures ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom