• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Klinsmann > Pep

Klinsmann at least lost 0-4 away.

loool

<3

edit: new page.

Only watched the first 15 minutes. Don't know if I should continue to watch the replay now, is it too painful?

Thankfully I saw all this coming. Anyone whose head wasn't too deep into Pep's ass, could have noticed how shit our team has been since Guardiola took over. We're basically LvG's Bayern all over again without a real defense.

Any how, congrats to pulga and the rest of RM-Gaf. Hugely deserved, the best team over the two legs by much. Good luck in the final, don't get Chelsea'd

Meier

Oh no. That Malaysian Everton fan who flew over for the game that got rained out is flying back to watch the game this weekend. Now I'll feel kinda bad if we trounce them. Hopefully he jinxes them!

What a great match.

Madrid played perfectly his part, being strong and with order in the defence and beinf deadly and every opportunity.

Great match by Ramos, pure courage and passion. I was very critic with him, but he deserve all the praise in this semifinals.

I' very dessapointed on Bayern and Pep, not that I really care, but I think it was a very poor show for a team that is much more capable.

So all I can say

HALAAA MADRID!!

Cappa

Banned
Marcus Slaughter celebrating with the team at the end was classic

BmaojJJIYAA7CRp.jpg:large

Bma3z6XCQAATP9l.jpg:large

Scum

Agree.

Bayern's players can't move the ball quickly enough. Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets. They don't have players with that skillset - of that calibre I would say.

Guardiola's mistake has been trying to do the same. Thiago would have helped some I suppose, he can play at that intensity.
Doesn't help when Pep suffers from InterTim-itis and is constantly screwing with the 1st team. Even his wife complained about it.

Arnie

But seriously. Messi.

Such a super-human footballer. Plays on his own terms in his own timezone with his own rules. Makes two banks of four look like one lump of shite.

I've seen some world class players in my time but nobody quite like him.

i am so happy rm-gaf

could not contain my tears on the second Ramos goal and the free kick!

awesome

one step closer to be kings of Europe

HALA MADRID

we beat the best and now we are one step closer to the best

Scum

But seriously. Messi.

Such a super-human footballer. Plays on his own terms in his own timezone with his own rules. Makes two banks of four look like one lump of shite.

I've seen some world class players in my time but nobody quite like him.
Messi & Ronaldo in my lifetime. Glorious.

Ensirius

This is a dream come true for me. 12 years in the making.
If Atletico comes through tomorrow, I might have a chance to go to Portugal for the final. Now that would be a day to remember.

Messi

Madrid GAF are going to be in pieces if they fuck this up lol. I'm not sure Plug would survive the meltdown.

Congrats though. Madrid were beastly tonight. Ronaldo is otherworldly at times.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Andros Townsend is out for 5 weeks with an ankle injury, probably not going to even be considered for the WC now. Poor chap, he's hardly started any games in the league under Sherwood.

dKVCdx3.gif

We beat Bayern Madrid GAF, We beat Bayern. We were able to win the tie. I want to thank Real Madrid for making me extremely happy today. I love the team. I want to congratulate bayern gaf for their great season, its unfortunate that 1 needed to lose and it was your turn this season, but I'm sure you'll be back even stronger next year and Pep is a very good coach that will achieve a lot of success for your club.

We won. Hala Madrid!!! I'm so happy right now. A bit sad for Xabi Alonso though :( I hope we can win the final, but it won't be an easy feat.

Hala Madrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hala Madrid!!!! Hala Madrid!!!!!! Vamos Real!!!!!

Meier

And now the video is Coldplay. What makes Messi so amazing is not just the close control but his pace. How the fuck can he move that fast and be that good with the ball!? If there was one thing I'd wish about Silva, is that he was faster. He's pretty slow so he has to be deliberate with the ball.

Nicktendo86

So, does this seal the deal with Van Gaal to Utd then? Can't see Ancelotti getting sacked or wanting to walk now, surely best to give up on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom