• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Wait?! Rooney's trying to get Giggs the job?? Oh boy. Ra's al Ghul can't come soon enough.

Andros Townsend is out for 5 weeks with an ankle injury, probably not going to even be considered for the WC now. Poor chap, he's hardly started any games in the league under Sherwood.
Meh.

Arnie

And now the video is Coldplay. What makes Messi so amazing is not just the close control but his pace. How the fuck can he move that fast and be that good with the ball!? If there was one thing I'd wish about Silva, is that he was faster. He's pretty slow so he has to be deliberate with the ball.
And how in control he is of that pace. He can speed up and slow down to whatever pace he wants whilst keeping the ball glued to his feet. Can speed up for two touches and slow down for the following four. His awareness of space around him at any speed is also remarkable; he can move at full pelt and still know that the next touch has to go two yards ahead of him to evade the tackle that the onrushing defender is yet to even commit to.

The guy's like David Blaine.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
And now the video is Coldplay. What makes Messi so amazing is not just the close control but his pace. How the fuck can he move that fast and be that good with the ball!? If there was one thing I'd wish about Silva, is that he was faster. He's pretty slow so he has to be deliberate with the ball.
Low centre of gravity baby ;))

Meier

Andros Townsend is out for 5 weeks with an ankle injury, probably not going to even be considered for the WC now. Poor chap, he's hardly started any games in the league under Sherwood.
Think I heard during your game this weekend that he has 1 goal and 0 assists this season? Woof.

He's either trolling at this point, or he has some mental disorder.

I'm glad I took a lot of Spanish when I was younger. I can still read it pretty well but I was always too nervous to speak it particularly effectively. All of the verb tenses really threw me off when going from brain to tongue.

kmax

Thanks footy-GAF for this fantastic evening.

It was a pleasure sharing it with you. Work day tomorrow, alas.

1398804026_extras_portada_2.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Think I heard during your game this weekend that he has 1 goal and 0 assists this season? Woof.

Incredibly the ghost of Erik Lamela has more league assists than him.

To be fair our attacking play was rancid dogshit under AVB, Townsend was certainly the only dangerous looking player we had on the pitch, even though he was never very effective.

Elchele

Without success he'll get fired, that's how it goes.

He eventually will get the sack. The problem is how much damage he will have done until then. We already lost Luiz Gustavo, Can (lol), Contento and Kirchhoff. Surely he will sell a lot of players in the summer to sign some players more suited to his style. We signed Gotze, a player that we didn't needed with a logic-less salary that ruined our salary structure just to please Pep.

Wouldn't surprise me if we lose Kroos and Javi too thanks to him.

Messi

You should see him live, I sat in the front row for the game vs Villareal in 2010 and to see how quickly he picks up speed and how close he controls the ball is rediculous. Look up the goal he scored in that game. One of the best that season. Oh and this is a picture from that game, so close.

oMRiJqUl.jpg

pappe

He eventually will get the sack. The problem is how much damage he will have done until then. We already lost Luiz Gustavo, Can (lol), Contento and Kirchhoff. Surely he will sell a lot of players in the summer to sign some players more suited to his style. We signed Gotze, a player that we didn't needed with a logic-less salary that ruined our salary structure just to please Pep.

We will take Kroos and give you Rooney. Rooney likes to play as a no. 10. I hear Pep likes no. 10s.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp

I bet Muller wants to bail the fuck out, too.

Scum

Even more awesome is how Messi makes the simplest shit look soooo damn good. No FIFA tricks. Just the ball glued to his feet. 😍

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Guardiola was an inside agent we sent to destroy Bayern. The record of 6 titles in a year must hold!

Feorax

So UEFA want to limit City's (and I assume PSG's) squad size for the CL next season?

Interesting to see how that works.

So UEFA want to limit City's (and I assume PSG's) squad size for the CL next season?

Interesting to see how that works.

Pointless unless they limit it to 18.

It's extraordinary that they have found City and PSG to be cheats...but aren't serious about punishing them for it. Just mental.

Scum

Guardiola was an inside agent we sent to destroy Bayern. The record of 6 titles in a year must hold!
He should have kept the side together and gone HAM even after winning the league so early. He needs to stop tinkering.

Scum

Viva Yurt, how much for Rooney if a money bags team come calling?

Pointless unless they limit it to 18.

It's extraordinary that they have found City and PSG to be cheats...but aren't serious about punishing them for it. Just mental.
UEFA. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom