• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

0 - 4

Stunning as well.

i experienced the triple this year. do you really think a 0:4 would upset me now? after winning the title and reaching the semi finals?

nah, im okay. im sure everyone saw our problems and in the summer its time to fix it. but the last thing i am is upset.

i love my club <3 i always will. rather take a huge defeat than a random 2:0 or 2:1 loss. makes the problems more obvious for everyone.

Bma_gE2CQAAX5a-.jpg:large

stunning

Dortmund does it better imo.

Jarnet87

Were gonna end up going with Giggs, keeping the same team as last year and only buy Cavani, fuck my life. United is now mid table forever.

Blablurn

ribery with the slap against carvajal. one might think he calmed down after all these years. sigh. truly the icing on the cake. cake being his recent form.

Blablurn

madrids defenders played like bosses today. i loved how they defended the goal with every piece of their body. and then i look at boateng and see sadness lol.

Elchele

You know what? This season has been mostly great. Sure, we got thrashed by Real, but other than that it's been pretty good.
We've seen with many teams that changing the manager can be a difficult endeavour, but I'd say it's been mostly successful this season.

Just wait for the Dortmund trashing. It's going to be like this, but a bit funnier because of milch

Jarnet87

You know what? This season has been mostly great. Sure, we got thrashed by Real, but other than that it's been pretty good.
We've seen with many teams that changing the manager can be a difficult endeavour, but I'd say it's been mostly successful this season.

the average guy who plays FIFA or FM could of won the Bundesliga with that roster and the injuries impacting Dortmund. This season for Bayern is an absolute failure. You can try and spin it anyway you like but no one will beleaf you.

Jarnet87

Three is not enough? You'd have the better goal difference if you win every match.

H2H is the first tie breaker in La Liga. Atletico clinch the title if they beat Levante and Malaga. They can go to the Camp Nou and have a party in their half while Barcelona play if they want.

/XX/

Oh boy, did I jinx them last year invoking Juanito's spirit in that throwaway manner (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37267985&postcount=10440), I should have done better and stayed silent like this year, isn't it? Boskov's watching over us too now, along him, I suppose we needed all that great spiritual power.

Now's the time for Atléti to shine! Because this is not the time for 'anti-isms' or coward remarks, but to demonstrate each others guts on the field for a final match to make proud everyone on La Villa... a shame you guys won't have a revenge against FC Bayern Munich to forget that remaining 'espina clavada' of the '74, and just after poor Zapatones demise.

To dark_prinny; I saw your recent comments about how the Bernabeu's attendance is so cold and its supporters so seemingly "bad", and I have to say that I sometimes feel sane envy towards the passion exhibited by 'colchoneros'... but that high tension at 'Chamartín', the emphasis on the necessity to perform above all, the continuous self-criticism and later the biggest of relieves in victory is also a beauty I like to see on this sport. Going to that stadium is treading a line between both suffering the utmost exigency and the even more liberating afterwards reward (and well earned too for many other clubs playing well there, like in that famous ovation for Ronaldinho)... that is the other kind of passion, not playful but cruel and sometimes unjust, that is breathed there and in my opinion I see as equally necessary. Anyway, I wish the best for Atlético tomorrow... you have earned in spades going so far on every competition.

To Spanish Wrath; 'creo que es hora de volver a sacar otra vez ese avatar tuyo de Raúl, ¡vamos a necesitar garra como la suya para superar la próxima final! ;-D'

Jarnet87

One of the tiebreakers down the line in La Liga is by fair play scale, where things like cards to players, misconduct of managers or fans etc count as points. Sergio Ramos alone would probably lose that one for Madrid lol

edit: actually checked it and Madrid are way ahead of Atletico, Atletico players carded way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom