• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoolader

dat thread bump

tumblr_ldxy0xCnSz1qca2i2o1_500.gif

Messi

You don't think their ex manager, riding in on the little horse known as Chelsea, to defeat Madrid is a fairy tale that will be told for centuries to come?

The salt if Atletico were to do the job and win it all would kill us all. Not even Mou can create that much salt.

While I'm glad Real won, I don't really think Pep is as shitty as some think.

I'll reserve that thought next season when Thiago is playing and Lewandowski is in.

Go_Ly_Dow

i have a question and problem for my fellow United fans.

how are you all dealing with post david moyes trauma?

i find myself referencing most things to david and continuously think and say "yes moyes" with regards to most daily activities. should i see a doctor or will this pass with time?

Scum

pulga must be dead in the pub.

I do when I'm allowed to sleep until noon every day. Which means rarely as I have to go to uni or work earlier than that.
Heh. I just figured that with all the crazy shit you must browse for and watch, you'd usually be restless. lol

has anyone been watching Anthony bourdain's show parts unknown this season? I just realized it's back on the air

good thus far? sometimes I think he has the best job in the world

I'll have to catch up after finals

Love French cuisine

Fucking modbot. What is that shit anyway? No fun allowed.
what happened?

i find myself referencing most things to david and continuously think and say "yes moyes" with regards to most daily activities. should i see a doctor or will this pass with time?

You need to find a virgin, as pure as the driven snow, cut her up, grind up her bones and snort the holy ashes. Only then will these symptoms go away.

K1LLER7

You'd better adapt to "YES GIGGSEH".

Can't believe he's being backed for the managers job after we saw how well Moyes worked out. He's only managed one game!

who's placed bets on tomorrow's game?

I know one of you has

Not yet. Not yet. But I will get some money in on Atletico advancing and another on a Chelsea player getting sent off I think.

Heh. I just figured that with all the crazy shit you must browse for and watch, you'd usually be restless. lol

Eh it's alright. Helps that I don't actually listen at Uni either and am the worst slacker ever.

Elchele

PSG will try to sign Dani Alves, according to tomorrow edition of Mundo Deportivo

Barcelona have chosen Luis Enrique as new manager, according to tomorrow edition of Sport

At least we aren't the only club going backwards.

Atletico Madrid president: "Today in London 5 buses have disappeared. Maybe they will appear tomorrow on the pitch"

/ded

Wilbur

Banned
Justjohn wins best post
HateGames wins worst post
They both win funniest post

But seriously. Messi.

Such a super-human footballer. Plays on his own terms in his own timezone with his own rules. Makes two banks of four look like one lump of shite.

I've seen some world class players in my time but nobody quite like him.

Agreed. Find it hard to judge, because I can go watch Maradona or Best highlight reels and be equally as mesmerised, but the sheer consistency of Messi's brilliance astounds me. His passing, his vision, his composure, his finishing, his pace, his acceleration, his dribbling, his intelligence, his close control, his leadership...

Just everything. Everything.

He's the best player I've ever seen.

Turok_TTZ

Now apologise to your Italian overload Carlo and lick his balls clean

Yes I was certainly wrong about Carlo. Legit manager and coach all along.
Forget the ball licking, he wins us decima, he can have his way with my butt. I'll even let him go in dry if he wins us decima.

K1LLER7

Justjohn wins best post
HateGames wins worst post
They both win funniest post

Agreed. Find it hard to judge, because I can go watch Maradona or Best highlight reels and be equally as mesmerised, but the sheer consistency of Messi's brilliance astounds me. His passing, his vision, his composure, his finishing, his pace, his acceleration, his dribbling, his intelligence, his close control, his leadership...

Just everything. Everything.

He's the best player I've ever seen.
Ronaldinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom