• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get Van Gaal Rooney is actually gonna hand in another transfer request.

Third one :lol

Will stop him from becoming the all time top scorer at least. Honestly be a tragedy if he ever gets that record the fatty.

Wilbur

Banned
Pele is the best.

1000 goals.

I'm loathe to judge the likes of Pele and Cruyff because I've never seen them play, and YouTube footage of Pele especially is fucking horrific.

Messi is by far the best of the players I've grown up watching though. And there's been some greats. I was gonna start listing them here but about fifty names just popped into my head and I imagined viva's reaction :lol

Kyoufu

Will stop him from becoming the all time top scorer at least. Honestly be a tragedy if he ever gets that record the fatty.

He'll hand in a transfer request, yes.

One week later, he's earning 400k a week.

Wilbur

Banned

God yes please. Sell him to City or Chelsea, I don't give a shit at this point. If he overtakes Charlton, we will never be mes que un club again

Ronaldinho.
mah-nigga.jpg

Razor554

At least we aren't the only club going backwards.

More like huge steps forward. Alves needs to go. His salary is way too high and he is on his last year of contract. He also ain't getting younger. Barça will do fine to sell him and sign a RB that can actually do his job and defend when need.

Lucho wouldn't be my 1st choise manager, but i would still take him in a heartbeat instead of keeping Tata. Even Moyes would do at this point.

wedward

I'm loathe to judge the likes of Pele and Cruyff because I've never seen them play, and YouTube footage of Pele especially is fucking horrific.

Messi is by far the best of the players I've grown up watching though. And there's been some greats. I was gonna start listing them here but about fifty names just popped into my head and I imagined viva's reaction :lol

If anyone in the 15-30 age range claims anyone other than Messi is the GOAT they are lying to themselves.

God yes please. Sell him to City or Chelsea, I don't give a shit at this point. If he overtakes Charlton, we will never be mes que un club again

Chelsea will have moved on now and never pay him 300k.

Rooney is a thick fuck who can't live in a none English speaking country, picking up grannies will be impossible.

Enjoy him until the end of his contract.

hiroshawn

Banned
1. Arsenal 20/53
Hull City at Arsenal
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
2. Borussia Dortmund 33/10
Bayern Munich at Borussia Dortmund
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
3. Stade Rennais 33/25
Ea Guingamp at Stade Rennais
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
4. Fiorentina 21/10
Napoli at Fiorentina
Bet $ To Win $
Remove

Total Bet: $15.00
Total Potential Win: $623.93

wedward

1. Arsenal 20/53
Hull City at Arsenal
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
3. Stade Rennais 33/25
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
4. Fiorentina 21/10
Napoli at Fiorentina
Bet $ To Win $
Remove

I just want you to be happy, Shawn.

Elchele

More like huge steps forward. Alves needs to go. His salary is way too high and he is on his last year of contract. He also ain't getting younger. Barça will do fine to sell him and sign a RB that can actually do his job and defend when need.

Lucho wouldn't be my 1st choise manager, but i would still take him in a heartbeat instead of keeping Tata. Even Moyes would do at this point.

I was referring to the Luis Enrique text, actually. Selling Alves would be good decision at this point.

Tata is WAY better than Luis Enrique. He just needs one more season and having a real transfer window and pre-season, you're making a huge mistake.

hiroshawn

Banned
1. Arsenal 20/53
Hull City at Arsenal
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
3. Stade Rennais 33/25
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
4. Fiorentina 21/10
Napoli at Fiorentina
Bet $ To Win $
Remove

I may change the French one.

Elchele

1. Arsenal 20/53
Hull City at Arsenal
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
3. Stade Rennais 33/25
Bet $ To Win $
Remove
4. Fiorentina 21/10
Napoli at Fiorentina
Bet $ To Win $
Remove

Dortmund are going to win for sure. At least you got that one right
good luck m8

K1LLER7

Bu..But i've seen Pele on Sky Sports: Sporting Greats! He was like Messi but on double the dose :p

Best players in terms of numbers/Goals/BalloonDoors: Messi

Best to watch: Ronaldinho

sneaky77

I think Guardiola was thoroughly outcoached, also Bayern defense is about as good as Barca's defending set pieces.

The one thing that confused me was, why wait till so late to put a second forward and try to change something..

edit: yes I am late, but I just finished watching it

Jarnet87

Wayne is never leaving. After he retires we will still pay him and ask his advice for decisions, as we are doing now. Once a blue always a red kunt.

Elchele

I think Guardiola was thoroughly outcoached, also Bayern defense is about as good as Barca's defending set pieces.

The one thing that confused me was, why wait till so late to put a second forward and try to change something..

Bayern defense was amazing last season, obviously is Pep's fault. He has no clue about defending or balance in a team. He learned from the best.

Wayne is never leaving. After he retires we will still pay him and ask his advice for decisions, as we are doing now. Once a blue always a red kunt.

You're like an upside down Soi-Fong.

Wonder if Soi made it through this season. Poor dude must have been crushed.

Clegg

If it's LVG then we'll either be going 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3

If it's the latter then Rooney will have a wobbler coz you know Van Gall will stick him out wide and RVP up top.

K1LLER7

Bayern looked a lot better with Javi Martinez on.

Really suprised Pep doesn't want to use him. Woodward needs to make some calls. Also, is Pep not a fan of Gotze?

Elchele

Bayern looked a lot better with Javi Martinez on.

Really suprised Pep doesn't want to use him. Woodward needs to make some calls. Also, is Pep not a fan of Gotze?

Putting Javi as DM is basically accepting that he (Pep) was wrong and Heynckes right. He won't do it, he's too much of a cunt
nobody is working well in this system, except for Thiago and Kroos.

Jarnet87

If it's LVG then we'll either be going 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3

If it's the latter then Rooney will have a wobbler coz you know Van Gall will stick him out wide and RVP up top.

But what if Rooney shows up fit and motivated and ready to earn his spot for van Gaal? Sure the thought of it is more ridiculous then England winning the World Cup but stranger things have happened.

K1LLER7

Putting Javi as DM is basically accepting that he (Pep) was wrong and Heynckes right. He won't do it, he's too much of a cunt
nobody is working well in this system, except for Thiago and Kroos.
Thiago must be a big miss then. Thought Kroos was too deep today.

Lahm was the standout for Bayern imo. Still so good.

K1LLER7

But what if Rooney shows up fit and motivated and ready to earn his spot for van Gaal? Sure the thought of it is more ridiculous then England winning the World Cup but stranger things have happened.
England will win the World Cup.....As long as Gerrard doesn't slip :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom