• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo avoiding that conference again.

They probably enjoy the Direct hype.

Nintendo are too stuck up on doing things their way. Just fucking hubris.

I still can't believe my digital 3DS games are tied to my system, not in an online account.

They seriously need to buck up.

Scum

Go to bed, pulga.

Nintendo avoiding that conference again.

They probably enjoy the Direct hype.

Nintendo are too stuck up on doing things their way. Just fucking hubris.

I still can't believe my digital 3DS games are tied to my system, not in an online account.

They seriously need to buck up.

Fuck conferences. E3 in its format is archaic. It's turn into an expo for gaming sites. Just show the fucking games and be done with it.

Fuck conferences. E3 in its format is archaic. It's turn into an expo for gaming sites. Just show the fucking games and be done with it.

The 2 Sony conferences, the PS4 reveal and E3, helped them to significantly boost their PR efforts for the PS4. The word of mouth and positivity it created is what helped Sony sell 7 million PS4s.

That's proof itself that it works. Nintendo's just arrogant.

Randdalf

The 2 Sony conferences, the PS4 reveal and E3, helped them to significantly boost their PR efforts for the PS4. The word of mouth and positivity it created is what helped Sony sell 7 million PS4s.

Those conferences would have had just the same effect if they were a pre-recorded Sony Direct.

GQman2121

Banned
I WANT MOIRNISHO GIVE ME CHELSKI YES MOYES YES

WOODENLUNG WOOFENLUNG CAN YOU DO THE FANDANGO

MPURINHO CAN SUCK MY TWAT

ibs8o5QpJiYoMq.gif

Those conferences would have had just the same effect if they were a pre-recorded Sony Direct.

Making something into an event helps more than you realise. The press will eat it up, and that leads to more coverage.

Nintendo Directs are great, but Nintendo needs to do conferences to build hype. Apple product reveals for example, and the aforementioned PS4 reveal were given so much crazy coverage after it happened.

Scum

I play video games. Until the money Sony makes from those 7 million PS4s goes into my account, I don't give a crap. Just show me the games and don't waste my fucking time on hyperbole. And it's not like I'll be there to see the shit live anyway.

GQman2121

Banned
I play video games. Until the money Sony makes from those 7 million PS4s goes into my account, I don't give a crap. Just show me the games and don't waste my fucking time on hyperbole. And it's not like I'll be there to see the shit live anyway.

You're making the mistake of thinking that the show is strictly for gamers or people who play games. It's an industry wide event which includes numerous people. It's the reason why stuff like Wonderbook makes a stage show two years ago. They know WE don't care about that type of product, but they have to demo it at a show like this.

Scum

You're making the mistake of thinking that the show is strictly for gamers or people who play games. It's an industry wide event which includes numerous people. It's the reason why stuff like Wonderbook makes a stage show two years ago. They know WE don't care about that type of product, but they have to demo it at a show like this.

Oh, I know. But the fact that some seems to think that E3 = conferences nowadays just gets on my nerves. :p

wedward

Let's talk about how that is one of, if not the dumbest fucking rules in all of sports.

Misses one of the biggest games of his life because of two yellows. It's horrible.

MPW

Let's talk about how that is one of, if not the dumbest fucking rules in all of sports.

Misses one of the biggest games of his life because of two yellows. It's horrible.

didn't keane also miss it back in 99?

yeah that rule sucks but i still don't know why alonso went for that tackle with madrid up 3-0

Jarnet87

I'm split on the yellow card rules. It sucks that some big players miss the final, but the cards do clear after the quarter finals. If players don't commit stupid fouls more then likely they will be able to play in the finals. Fletcher picked up a pretty soft yellow against Arsenal that kept him out of the finals in 09.

MPW

"Surely Ozil wouldn't have had a place in this Real Madrid," propounds Johannes Stark. "Modric, better at defending and keeping the ball, is just so much better suited for this compact Real Madrid team"

hmm, i guess madrid made the right decision by selling him

Tubie

everything was good except alonso getting that yellow card :(

who is gonna take his spot in the final?

I would go with Di Maria Modric Isco. Either team will hand us the ball, so Alonso's defensive work won't be missed that much. We just need the back 4 to be ready for those counters, and you can always count on Modric being everywhere at all times, just like Jesus.

I have a feeling Ancelotti will put Casemiro in though. After the horrific performance by Illaramendi against Dortmund I don't see much future for him in Real Madrid.

"Surely Ozil wouldn't have had a place in this Real Madrid," propounds Johannes Stark. "Modric, better at defending and keeping the ball, is just so much better suited for this compact Real Madrid team"

As much as I like mesut we did well to sell him, Modric is killing out there -- so smooth and confident with the ball. Modric's work ethic exudes onto the other players where as özil had no breath after the 70th minute.

Why is he comparing Ozil and Modric? They play different positions.

Lightning

Banned

Ozil will have his revenge. Some day, some how.

Turok_TTZ

keep calm, decima ain't ours yet. we've still an opponent to face.

I personally want Atletico Madrid. Been a while since I've seen an all spanish final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom