• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
The casual filth have invaded skybsports comment section as always 'cr7 clearly the best' my god, and people wonder why i cant stand his fans. Great finisher? Yes great player? Possibly, best ever? Not even the best of his generation

The Pitbull and JLo world cup song is so shit. Ricky Martin's song was much better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0TwMYy-NzU

ifkOrAPdYNzUk.gif

The casual filth have invaded skybsports comment section as always 'cr7 clearly the best' my god, and people wonder why i cant stand his fans. Great finisher? Yes great player? Possibly, best ever? Not even the best of his generation

The fact that you hang around the Sky Sports comments section speaks volumes.

CR7 is he best ever no question. He is numba 1 fact.

Fucking casuals man, with their opinions and shit

The fact that you hang around the Sky Sports comments section speaks volumes.

CR7 is he best ever no question. He is numba 1 fact.
I dont comment there just curious to see what the casuals are saying. A month ago after messi scored hattrick in madrid everyone was on his dick. Memory of a goldfish
Fucking casuals man, with their opinions and shit
Its fine having an opinion as long as its not something stupid

Slizz

I dont comment there just curious to see what the casuals are saying. A month ago after messi scored hattrick in madrid everyone was on his dick. Memory of a goldfish

Its fine having an opinion as long as its not something stupid

Most comment sections on any website are all stupid.

Moyes in Miami? I got an article posted on my feed saying how Moyes is pretty much a lock to be the coach of Beckhams MLS Miami team on the sheer basis that Moyes once worked at the same place Beckham did and now he's vacationing in Miami.... Meanwhile we don't have a stadium to play in yet.

He's definitely a fucking world class winner. Seriously, his CV is nothing but silverware.
He is definitely a very good manager but he's had some incredible squads wherever he has been.

3 league wins in 20 years as a manager, 15 years at top clubs - is IMO very poor.

Haha i see where u are going with this. I may be wrong sometimes but im right most times. Simione is going to ruin your boy mourinhos dream today, atletico are going to park bus and win

Eh I think he got a decent chance and I'm not confident at all.

But wasn't so much talking about predicting results, as I was talking about just generally being full of shit.

bjaelke

WhoScored.com @WhoScored
Andros Townsend: Only Redmond has a worse conversion rate than Townsend (1.8%) of the 259 players to have scored a PL goal this season

Jose Enrique has Townsend on his FUT...

pulga

Banned
Thanks to BayernGAF for being so classy last night, and everyone who sent positive vibes our way. Last night was one of the happiest days of my life.

I'd especially like to thank these two geniuses, who reverse-jinxed our way to Lisboa:

Visca el Bayern & puta Madrid.

Pep pls manita those cunts in white again

MANETA.jpg

#bayernatleticofinal

Bma-vjZIMAEf73S.jpg

cr7 freekicks my god so amazing!!!! such a great player!! when the fuck has he ever scored a freekick in a big game? please cr7 fans tell me, a deflected freekick against arsenal is the only one ever

Ronaldo-2-11.gif

Ronaldo-2-2.gif

Boy, don't you two feel silly, now?

Thanks to BayernGAF for being so classy last night, and everyone who sent positive vibes our way. Last night was one of the happiest days of my life.

I'd especially like to thank these two geniuses, who reverse-jinxed our way to Lisboa:

Bma-vjZIMAEf73S.jpg

Ronaldo-2-11.gif

Ronaldo-2-2.gif

Boy, don't you two feel silly, now?

hahaha,

Lets just hope things get even better for you and Juve also reach a European fan.

pulga

Banned
hahaha,

Lets just hope things get even better for you and Juve also reach a European fan.

gosh, could that be my final form?

im getting tingly just thinking about it

and im already envisioning all those "fuck off you two team twat" posts coming my way ;_;

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't want us to win EL

it's better to be knocked out than be remembered as the winners of EL forever

"OH their last European trophy is EL LEWL"

pulga

Banned
Afternoon, pulga. How's the hangover?

woke up at 12 pm in a bed that wasnt my own moonface.jpg

had to run back home cause ive a class at 2, so now im sitting here listening to this guy drone on about marketing mix and strategy and bla bla and its doing my head in

bud

woke up at 12 pm in a bed that wasnt my own moonface.jpg

had to run back home cause ive a class at 2, so now im sitting here listening to this guy drone on about marketing mix and strategy and bla bla and its doing my head in

haha, why even bother, then? sounds like a waste of time.

i only show up for exams nowadays except when i had that one compulsory course a few weeks ago.

pulga

Banned
haha, why even bother, then? sounds like a waste of time.

i only show up for exams nowadays.

they take attendance, and if i missed one more class i wouldnt be able to take the exam

its a review class for the exam so im actually appreciating this one!

gosh, could that be my final form?

im getting tingly just thinking about it

and im already envisioning all those "fuck off you two team twat" posts coming my way ;_;

Apparently salt is good for people

The Economist explains: Why salt may not be so bad for you after all

I don't want us to win EL

it's better to be knocked out than be remembered as the winners of EL forever

"OH their last European trophy is EL LEWL"

LOL, true that is is not the greatest comp. But Porto and Madrid have both shown in the last decade that winning it can then lead to greater things. Winning breeds winning.

Gambit

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=110067430&postcount=1

Nintendoland
Game&Wario
NSMBU
Pikmin 3
TW101
Wind Waker HD
Sonic Lost World
Mario& Sonic Winter Olympics
Wii Party U
MH3U

Great promotion. Especially since it works with the physical release as well. Hmm, what to get? Wind Waker or Sonic Lost World? (I know Windu Wakku is the better game, it's just that I might prefer a physical copy)

Edit: A new challenger arrived! Maybe Pikmin 3 would be a good choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom