• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
they take attendance, and if i missed one more class i wouldnt be able to take the exam

its a review class for the exam so im actually appreciating this one!

nerd

my attendance used to depend on how hot my class was.

if it's mostly guys, I'll just hangout outside :lol

seriously

Wilbur

Banned
Haha, he might have the look of a maniac at times. But it's all good-hearted. :D

Waiting for tonight's match, I came to think, who are people's favorite players in general? Like a top 5 list - not to distract too much from the football discussions in here. Just curious to see where people are standing. :)

Scholes
van Nistelrooy
Totti
C Ronaldo
Bebe

pulga

Banned
QUICK, UNITED-GAF, HAUL ASS!

m46hiT0.png

Wilbur

Banned
Yurt I was thinking Giggs or ADP instead of my joke Bebe choice <3

But then I remembered DWIGHT

Love Keano as well but he's a cunt now innit

Fady pls

Have some conviction. You are wrong but you are a MAN. NEVER ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG EVEN IF IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A CUNT!

See: Wilbur. A hairless man, but a man nonetheless.

I've lost a lot of respect for you now Fady. Sarcasm is a tool for wankers.

See: Wilbur. A hairless wanker, but a wanker nonetheless.

Hicky I'm desperately in love with you

Wilbur is no wanker, he is a legend among footygaf.

Fady I'm desperately in love with you

pulga

Banned
Gutted for Alonso, the rule about yellow cards leading into the final is absolute bullshit. Xabi trasnmitted this sentiment to Pierluigi Collina right after the match. It just makes no sense.

Scum

woke up at 12 pm in a bed that wasnt my own moonface.jpg

had to run back home cause ive a class at 2, so now im sitting here listening to this guy drone on about marketing mix and strategy and bla bla and its doing my head in

ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Congrats, again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Let me just scope this class out. It's very hard to choose which one for every time I come to class." - Yurt

http://i.minus.com/itJPotMJackoV.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

it's hard to find a strategic seat when you're always late [IMG]http://i.minus.com/iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Slizz

Unless it's a math related class or a review for an exam, attending is pointless. I know this because I attended 15 total classes in my last semester, which averages out to 3 per course.

WJD

That's just how I do things. My ass just demands me taking a shit as soon as I'm ready to leave. Besides, I'm a distraction for what 5 seconds at most?

I just wouldn't even bother showing up if I was that late. Our lectures are only an hour long each so I'd have missed most of it by that point.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marchisio

Jeez

If I was more than 30 mins late for a class and it wasn't important I just wouldn't go. Id rather make a shit excuse for being absent.

Most of my classes were optional though.

I just wouldn't even bother showing up if I was that late. Our lectures are only an hour long each so I'd have missed most of it by that point.

My physics classes were at times 5 hours long due to lab being right after lecture. Those were the only classes I was 30-45 minutes late. The first hour in those classes was dedicated to homework problems. It's not that bad.

Clegg

Andros Townsend has an ankle problem and has been ruled out of the world cup.

This now poses the question: would he even have gone to the world cup?

Carbonox

Of course. Hodsgon's forever in Townsend's debt for the "feed the monkey" comment. Hodgson goes round to Townsend's every weekend to do his house cleaning and grocery shopping.

Jarnet87

Roy is the one who gave him a chance, so it's possible he would taken him. When Tom Cleverly makes the 23 man roster, everything is up in the air.

WJD

Got Tinder the other day and I've been going through my matches with the GF. Don't think she feels threatened yet but by god I will find a 10 who finds me attractive if it's the last thing I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom