• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE STOP THIS FUCKERY. The back-stab wound is fucking INFECTED at this point.

FUCK OFF TUTTOSPORT

50 million is still less than Bayern's offer last summer.

It's very unlikely that we're going to sell him of all players.

You don't want the white Pogba anymore? Time heals all wounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgtViznBNF8

Wilson didn't really do anything special in his 50 or so minutes other than score his goal. His touch and link up play was consistent as always which is a mark of a future first teamer at that age. Performed the striker role almost to perfection.

znTy8xql.jpg

wat

Köln's coach Stöger likes #EchteLiebe

Lightning

Banned
Aston Villa minimally unlucky on that first goal. Looks offside from the highlights I'm watching. Guzan and Aston Villa's defence done themselves no favours but Villa's midfield were shit from what I saw they didn't close down anyone and gave Swansea way too much time on the ball. Makes it very hard for defences when you're chasing a game when your midfielders are not working.

Fady K

It was reported last night that Eto'o, Hazard, Terry, Torres, Luiz, Willian, Ramires & Cech all not with the Chelsea team at Formby Hall (their hotel in Liverpool).

Don't know if it's genuine but it was reported everywhere on Liverpool / Chelsea Twitter pages.

No Luiz either? No Willian at least? Oh boy. :(!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Materazzi threatening to break Coutinho's legs and send him to the hospital, after a nutmeg in training, is unforgivable.
Are you really surprised? A talentless halfwit and a disgrace to the human race. I'm utterly ashamed that we breathe the same air.
Nah mate, he's going to chelsea for 20m, obvs

:( and..
Corriere dello Sport claims Liverpool will target Juventus striker Carlos Tevez if Luis Suarez leaves
Pogba to Madrid
Cunte to Monaco
Nani to Juve or..Monaco. Dependent on his long distance BF Conte

We had a good run
domestically
. Sell our assets, pay the shareholders/mafia, it's time to close up shop.

even Zabo is missing in action. Did anyone see him? Did he flee the country?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You don't want the white Pogba anymore? Time heals all wounds.
that's EXACTLY why I'm mad at Tuttosport.

Can you imagine seeing your ex (who cheated on you) on the covers every fucking day? With the headline "Yurt i still want u xoxo". JUST STOP

STOP

Just catching up with the thread

£20m with possibly Ramires for Vidal is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Whoever made that up should be shot, and Quiche should be banned for a month for posting it here.

Back to the catchup

Hixx

I can't go today :(((((((( Woke up and my toe is stinging like hell again. Last time it was like this was the same day as West Ham at home, went to the game and couldn't walk for two weeks! This sucks. Also we got beat that day. I've got a bad feeling about today.

Can I request to have my toe chopped off? This is a legit question.

Modern dueling

Defensive dueling

Tiki tadueling

I duel like Norwich

Run around like a headless chicken making a few tentative attempts at an attack, then try and defend and get obliterated by basic attacks. Magic users are my Suarez.

Had quite a funny one yesterday though, someone invaded me using a similar setup to me (small shield and greatsword) and we basically spent 5 minutes playing chicken, making a few small prods at eachother like the Nevilles in a sauna, then started going HAM on eachother, and it became a dreafully ugly slugfest with no attempts attiming, blocking, dodging, parrying or anything that could be construed as good play.

Just two idiots swinging swords in the vague direction of one another. I won though, and that's what matters :p

I'm guessing a lot of greatsword PvP ends up like that, it's pretty much broken since the lag makes it hard to line up a hit properly

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dark Souls fans :lol

'wah, I was in a duel with someone and they used an Estus Flask. That's not the honourable way to duel'

Fuck off.
Lol, there's no code in dueling, everyone is free to do whatever they want.

but it IS fucking shitty when you run around in an arena trying to heal. WHY drag this duel longer than a couple of minutes? There's no penalty in dying here.

we basically spent 5 minutes playing chicken

Ugh I hate this. JUST COME AT ME FFS!

I'm good at baiting and faking a 'miss' though so watch out ;)

Lol, there's no code in dueling, everyone is free to do whatever they want.

but it IS fucking shitty when you run around in an arena trying to heal. WHY drag this duel longer than a couple of minutes? There's no penalty in dying here.

Ugh I hate this. JUST COME AT ME FFS!

I'm good at baiting and faking a 'miss' though so watch out ;)

Bro, I'd just beaten Darklurker and wasn;t wearing my RoLP. I just wanted to get close to the bonfire so if I died, I could at least pick the souls back up without risking dying on the way back :p

Only got the
Ancient Dragon
left. Is the tactic to basically hit him twice, run to the edge of the arena, run back in, hit him twice, run to the edge of the arena etc?

There's not enough of a gap between him getting into the air and doing the AoE attack for me to stay in the middle and only run to the edge when he actually does it :(

I might be able to get far enough away to block it with the Gyrm Greatshield, but then I'd lose the stamina-boosting shield and be weighed down a bit.

What are the boundaries for equipment? Like, 70% and above makes you fatroll, but what's the maximum percentage to still fast-roll?

Also bought all the boss weapons I could. They all seem shit, the ones with special attacks break after 4 uses

LVG in please.

I don't want Giggs building a team and I want someone to stand up to Woody and tell them who he wants to buy.

I have a feeling there might be some friction between the Dutch camp and Giggsy next season if things don't go to plan. Very rarely have these "partnerships" worked in club football but then again this is a new era for United.

I have a feeling there might be some friction between the Dutch camp and Giggsy next season if things don't go to plan. Very rarely have these "partnerships" worked in club football but then again this is a new era for United.
I can see it now, the 2 sides clash, van gaal kicks giggs and Co out, has a OK tenure but kicking out the old guard pisses off the fans, they call for his head gets kicked out in comes giggs again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte was asked how his English lessons were coming along amid reports of an approach from Manchester United.

“It’s a non-issue. I continue to confirm I am so concentrated with the team, club and fans on achieving our objectives that nothing else can creep into our minds.”

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

Only got the
Ancient Dragon
left. Is the tactic to basically hit him twice, run to the edge of the arena, run back in, hit him twice, run to the edge of the arena etc?

There's not enough of a gap between him getting into the air and doing the AoE attack for me to stay in the middle and only run to the edge when he actually does it :(

I might be able to get far enough away to block it with the Gyrm Greatshield, but then I'd lose the stamina-boosting shield and be weighed down a bit.

What are the boundaries for equipment? Like, 70% and above makes you fatroll, but what's the maximum percentage to still fast-roll?

Also bought all the boss weapons I could. They all seem shit, the ones with special attacks break after 4 uses

I told you, just forget about blocking it. :p BE A MAN A STRIP OFF YOUR ARMOUR. Don't use a shield either, you need to be as light as possible.

you don't have to run to the edge of the area, you can just run towards his tail. edit: The Chaos Blade and GMS are great yo.

WJD

No way will we see a Chelsea win today, but a stifling draw for Mourinho to make one of his points again? Maybe. Either way, don't think Liverpool have too much to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom