• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just HAD to come here and post this

Neymar "My idol as a child was Robinho. He played for Santos and in some of Europe’s biggest clubs. It was my dream to become like Robinho.”
Neymar "My idol as a child was Robinho. He played for Santos and in some of Europe’s biggest clubs. It was my dream to become like Robinho.”

Forza Juuuve (and Benfica) and I'm sorry I ditched you ♡ Let's give the neutrals a good game pls

Love u all

Elchele

You don't know what you're talking about, pal.

Well, I remember the season 2010/2011 quite well, you know that one where a fucking broken Inter kicked us out of the CL. That exactly same Inter which was butchered by fucki'n Schlacke afterwards...so just good luck.

He's actually right about that one, Viva.
LvG will make the necessary changes in Manchester United, and will set the ground for a stable coach to succeed him but his whole tenure is going to be hilarious. You'll play the same shit Bayern are playing now. And zero defense. In the end you'll be wishing him to get sacked just as you did with Moyes.

He's actually right about that one, Viva.
LvG will make the necessary changes in Manchester United, and will set the ground for a stable coach to succeed him but his whole tenure is going to be hilarious. You'll play the same shit Bayern are playing now. And zero defense. In the end you'll be wishing him to get sacked just as you did with Moyes.

Wasn't talking about LvG, but more his sorry excuse for the loss

Lambda makes proper gifs, not oversized shit:

iy0HfSYuIlF7.gif

Zabojnik

#Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah, Llorente, Tevez.

I'm surprised Vidal is starting, given his general condition.

Elchele

Hey Jupp, I would like to ask you a question:

Is there anything at all that could change your mind regarding Guardiola?

Doubt it. Because he won't change his mind about tactics. He's going to blame the players (internally) and will request new players, and he sucks with transfers.
It amazes me the board allowed him to erase everything Heynckes had done. That system was our key to success for many years, now its gone.

justjohn

Someone needs to put these class of 92 twats back in their place. They genuinely are starting to think they own the fucking club. Cunts

kingkaiser

Doubt it. Because he won't change his mind about tactics. He's going to blame the players (internally) and will request new players, and he sucks with transfers.
It amazes me the board allowed him to erase everything Heynckes had done. That system was our key to success for many years, now its gone.

Well but, what if he leads the team to a CL victory next season? What then?

I also doubt Heynckes tactis would have worked as well as last season with a mentally broken Ribery and an overall aging team like Bayern...

Someone needs to put these class of 92 twats back in their place. They genuinely are starting to think they own the fucking club. Cunts

Nah, I wanna see where they can take the club if it was to happen at some point. It'd eitehr go disappointingly well, or it'd go hilariously badly, and they'd be reluctant to make the needed changes as they spiral down and down and down and Moyes.

pulga

Banned
‪#‎Juventus‬ starting XI: Buffon, Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah,Tevez, Llorente. ‪#‎JuveBenfica‬ ‪#‎UEL‬
Continuiamo a sognare... ‪#‎FORZAJUVE‬

Full strength squad...no excuses now...

BRING ME LAMBA'S HEAD!

Elchele

Well but, what if he leads the team to a CL victory next season? What then?

I also doubt Heynckes tactis would have worked as well as last season with a mentaly broken Ribery and an overall aging team like Bayern...

it would require LvG-levels of luck. I don't see it happening, now most top teams have catch up with new tactics, this isn't 2008 anymore.

He will continue to get destroyed by balanced sides like Dortmund, Man City, Real Madrid, etc. And probably Leverkusen will start winning against us with Roger Schmidt as coach

Defense is the base of a solid team, a good defense wins you trophies. But for Guardiola idea of defense is just two CBs that initiate play, his only defensive tactic is having possession

‪#‎Juventus‬ starting XI: Buffon, Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah,Tevez, Llorente. ‪#‎JuveBenfica‬ ‪#‎UEL‬
Continuiamo a sognare... ‪#‎FORZAJUVE‬

Full strength squad...no excuses now...

BRING ME LAMBA'S HEAD!

it's your match to lose. our best RB has a broken leg and our best winger has a broken arm.

Like follow them around places in bushes? Nah, but there's a thread on another forum basically dedicated to these .gifs and if I know the actress and its a decent .gif I'll save it.

i feel like i was put on a list just from quoting this.

pulga

Banned
hahahah oh god just seen the Thiago posts

and I thought blablurn was bad

utterly ridiculous to think Thiago would have changed the end result, that type of battering comes down to tactics

kingkaiser

Defense is the base of a solid team, a good defense wins you trophies. But for Guardiola idea of defense is just two CBs that initiate play, his only defensive tactic is having possession

Well his idea is to (almost) never lose the ball or else to recapture it quite quickly. You just need the right players with the right mentality to play so. Bayern lost that mentality in mid march this season...

Elchele

Well his idea is to (almost) never lose the ball or else to recapture it quite quickly. You just need the right players with the right mentality to play so. Bayern lost that mentality in mid march this season...

He wants to regain possession and yet he plays without a real DM. And you can't make the other team have zero possession during a match, and with a single chance you could lose the entire tournament if you have this kind of defense.

Guardiola with his current tactics won't win the CL with Bayern. I'm pretty sure of it.

Hixx

The HTML5 version it converts to can be re-sized, slowed down, sped up, etc. This chick is ridiculous btw. I don't recognize her?

Looks a bit like Minka Kelly.

-

Rui Faria got a 6 game stadium ban which is 3 more than Pardew got for headbutting somebody. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom