• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Honestly I think every pro footballer is taking some shit to survive these monster seasons with douzens and douzens of games and a world cup afterward...

Dunno. But during Guardiola reign at Barcelona it has been all but confirmed that they had some kind of doping, the same guy who helped the spanish cyclist to dope was around Barcelona at that time. But the court decided to block the publication of papers about his involvement in spanish football doping, and ordered to destroy the documents.

pulga

Banned
Alonso.

1398933298_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

You'd think he has enough experience to not commit to stupid, unecessary challenges like that. Still, feels bad man. The accumulated yellows should be wiped for the final, stupid fucking rule.

Apparently Carlo told Xabi he owes him a CL title (Liverpool vs Milan innit), now he's not going to be able to help give it back :(

Elchele

Alonso.

[IMfG]http://estaticos04.marca.com/imagenes/2014/05/01/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1398933298_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg[/IMG]

You'd think he has enough experience to not commit to stupid, unecessary challenges like that. Still, feels bad man. The accumulated yellows should be wiped for the final, stupid fucking rule.

Casemiro will replace him right?

Turok_TTZ

‪#‎Juventus‬ starting XI: Buffon, Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah,Tevez, Llorente. ‪#‎JuveBenfica‬ ‪#‎UEL‬
Continuiamo a sognare... ‪#‎FORZAJUVE‬

Full strength squad...no excuses now...

BRING ME LAMBA'S HEAD!
You still support that scrub team pulga?
Conte is a scrub and his attitude reeks of small time. Can't take criticism well.
I'm sure scrubentus will be satisfied with Serie A titles, but everyone knows the best italian teams Serie A has to offer, will always be those two in Milan.

You have no reason to continue to support such a scrub team. Poverty footy at best, Scrubentus is a bore to watch.

pulga

Banned
Casemiro is the only real DM, aside from Alonso, you have tho

:lol
You'll probably want him out before the two years are complete.

Whenever Alonso's gotten a rest it's been Isco or Illarra, can't see that changing for the final

Conte is a scrub and his attitude reeks of small time. Can't take criticism well.
I'm sure scrubentus will be satisfied with Serie A titles, but everyone knows the best italian teams Serie A has to offer, will always be those two in Milan.

You have no reason to continue to support such a scrub team. Poverty footy at best, Scrubentus is a bore to watch.

shut up

i4qUganE32ZHI.gif

Turok_TTZ

This will be even funnier if Scrubentus truly earn their scrub status by being knocked out by Jorge Jesus of all peeps. No disrespect to Jorge Jesus, I actually rate him ahead of crybaby Conte who cannot take constructive criticism. Conte is only lucky Serie A as a whole is insipid. everyone weakened but Juve.

Zabojnik

I think I just decided who I'm going to root for in the CL final.

Lakitu

st5fu
I've decided I'm not watching the Everton - Man City game. It's probable that if City win, they'll win the title. I think I'm going to sleep for 2 hours.

ibBip6P880W6t.gif

Walshy

Don't worry, there's no shame in losing to the greatest youngsters in the league. They all got great careers in front of them, for Vitesse.
It's a shame Chelsea's youth academy exists to stockpile young talent, I'd argue that they have the most talent within their youth teams out of the whole country, maybe even Europe.

There is no way for them to get through the ranks though. Lewis Baker looks a great talent, but Chelsea are more likely to send him off on loan to Wigan or Watford, than to give him a chance in the first team.

look at you bin dippers, supporting Juve just like Calciopoli never happened. the one time a team is actually proven to be corrupt and all their titles a scam.

wedward

So which United-gaf bro will turn on LVG first?

I am betting Laboured

Then Viva.

Then Clegg.

KidA will turn on him after 1 game when he doesn't play Januzaj.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom