• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never understand requesting bans

I mean have some restrain

I was watching the Bayern real game again. remember when Ribery was favorite for Ball on d or?

23 more days to the final. holy shit I'm hype

pulga

Banned
i never understand requesting bans

I mean have some restrain

I was watching the Bayern real game again. remember when Ribery was favorite for Ball on d or?

23 more days to the final. holy shit I'm hype

Ballon d'Or material

WelllitSophisticatedEastrussiancoursinghounds.gif

vcP2Ylc.png

Carvajal choked him like a bitch all night

losing to Lambda is too much.

Kyofu left last year, now Yurt can't handle the heat.

also, Garay "time wasting":

garay.jpg

should've kept playing with an open wound.

pulga

Banned
is this the most inane substitution of all time?

zp8R56o.png

-nil down, takes out a striker for a DM

jupp pls respond

Elchele

is this the most inane substitution of all time?

zp8R56o.png

-nil down, takes out a striker for a DM

jupp pls respond

he knew the game was lost. Got to save some face

I miss Heynckes and Javi. Both were so cool and all around great guys :(

Now is like the awakening of the cunts. Pep has given all the power to the cunts of the team: Rafinha, Kroos, Thiago, Lahm, Robben, Gotze

Wilbur

Banned
I'll stay just because I have nothing better to do in life, and I enjoy talking football. Can see it being far more dry than it used to though. Afer dark died long ago.

I'm retiring after this season, or maximum after the World Cup.

It's time to move on, FootyGAF. Join me in the sun.

quote and save this: if Benfica wins all 4 trophies this season, i'll never post here again.

it's done. unless we get a sugar daddy to bankroll us we won't win the CL ever, so this is the apex. no point posting after that.

Elchele

quote and save this: if Benfica wins all 4 trophies this season, i'll never post here again.

it's done. unless we get a sugar daddy to bankroll us we won't win the CL ever, so it's the apex. no point posting after that.

Lambda you already left, and returned a week later. Nobody wants you to leave, pls stop

I'll stay just because I have nothing better to do in life, and I enjoy talking football. Can see it being far more dry than it used to though. Afer dark died long ago.

The tv show after football here is called after dark now . I can't help but feel someone has been lurking.

it's done. unless we get a sugar daddy to bankroll us we won't win the CL ever, so it's the apex. no point posting after that.
It's all falling apart

I should have never come back

This is the end folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom