• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlebas

Banned
I don't think Atletico win against Madrid in the final, the lack in squad depth will come back to bite them come the 24th .

Peco

I just HAD to come here and post this

Neymar "My idol as a child was Robinho. He played for Santos and in some of Europe’s biggest clubs. It was my dream to become like Robinho.”

Neymar "My idol as a child was Robinho. He played for Santos and in some of Europe’s biggest clubs. It was my dream to become like Robinho.”

Forza Juuuve (and Benfica) and I'm sorry I ditched you ♡ Let's give the neutrals a good game pls

Love u all

Why

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is this what the beatles felt

is benfica yoko ono

Holy shit I'm at work and I let out an actual laugh out loud, glad there was no one around.

Anyway, super happy for my Benfica, not happy about losing 3 players for the final. Sorry to the juve fans, I'm never happy for others losing (because I'm too used to it myself). I was salty with Pirlo saying he was sad for Benfica when the draw happened, but that's not the fans fault. Anyway, league already won and in 3 finals, crazy season :)

Also Conte can fuck off with that ref talk

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
CL final is the Saturday after the EL final correct?

Blablurn

V3SUPu3.png

I wish Bild wouldnt demand money for their articles :(

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I hope some united news surfaces, I dislike the quiet

Oxx

Maybe it's time for the cycle to move on

In whatsapp we also post assholes #21stcentury

The ten or so people I love that aren't in the whatsapp should join the whatsapp so I can burn in hell forever

I know you don't love me, but let me in anyway.

Blablurn

As long as we can have the top players you don't need. I still think a squad overhaul isn't the best way to go about it, but whatever the coach needs.

It's not needed if you play like Heynckes. But I think we all agree that you cannot play Peps tactics with the existing squad. Our midfield lacks creaitivty and the defenders lack ball control. Boateng lacks everything.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rooney's had a groin tweak. Probably out for the weekend.

-----------DeGOD
Who---Gives----A----Fuck
------Fletch--Carrick
Januzaj----Mata----Kagawa
-------------RVP
Rooney injured :eek:

RSVP back

Good

Rhaknar

Rooney's had a groin tweak. Probably out for the weekend.

-----------DeGOD
Who---Gives----A----Fuck
------Fletch--Carrick
Januzaj----Mata----Kagawa
-------------RVP

Dat defensive lineup

bjaelke

Tea and nuggets eh?

Not only that, there are several players who are unhappy this season and could be looking toward the exit. Kicker say there are doubts over Bastian Schweinsteiger, Javi Martinez, Thomas Muller and Franck Ribery. Those are various reasons including club politics and some players not having as big a role as they would like. On Friday, Bild were also running a feature saying that Mario Gotze isn't happy.

On the Muller issue, Kicker say that Louis van Gaal would like to sign the player if and when he's confirmed as Manchester United manager and, perhaps more surprisingly, they claim that the German international is interested in such a move.

Jack cw

lol. selling Götze would be the story of the summer. would confirm the idea that bayern just wanted to ruin dortmund :D

They wont sell him. Götze will replace Ribery next season and we are all good. I wonder what Pep is planing though with 5 new players. I bet all of the are midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom