• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Congrats, Lambda. Unlucky, Yurt.

Where is Yurt? His mom said he hasn't been home for hours and she is starting to get worried.

He requested a permanent ban.

zknS7MG.png

Messi

Jurt, tell me you didn't ask for a fucking perma ban because Juve shit the bed.

Why can I hear two cats fucking outside of my window..

faridmon

Lads, lets not lose sight of who we are. We are in this together, me may lost a member, but as a whole, we are still intact. That should be enough!

For the greater good, Footy-Gaf will carry on!

faridmon

Also, This thread have gone better, except for Barca - Real Madrid fans, everypne have started become friendlier and greater atmosphere have never reached for quite some time.

This thread have gone downhill my ass, Lightning and Wooden, you might as well go perma!

Messi

Also, This thread have gone better, except for Barca - Real Madrid fans, everypne have started become friendlier and greater atmosphere have never reached for quite some time.

This thread have gone downhill my ass, Lightning and Wooden, you might as well go perma!

tumblr_mwqahaR91Q1rh2tw8o1_400.gif

How about you don't tar us all with the same brush

Diego Costa will sign for Chelsea in a £32million deal this summer.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho has been chasing the Atletico Madrid striker for months and has finally got his man.

From the Sun! Rob Beasley is usually good with Chelsea shit, he is close to Mourinho! Can't read the rest cause it's behind the shitty paywall!

faridmon

You only say that because you have never seen me naked with a PSG scarf over my privates.

that's true passion. Only afer darkers got to see my glory.

Hi Timurid.

That sort of changes things.

I hereby think that you are the key to a truce between the two parties.

You must show your privates with various scarves of various clubs to Real Madrid Gaf. Now, Pulga might want a more.... hands-on experience, but you gotta do what you have to do to create peace.

Messi, you are the chosen one!

Messi

That sort of changes things.

I hereby think that you are the key to a truce between the two parties.

You must show your privates with various scarves of various clubs to Real Madrid Gaf. Now, Pulga might want a more.... hands-on experience, but you gotta do what you have to do to create peace.

Messi, you are the chosen one!

I can use my Clasico scarf.

Messi

Threads not as fun anymore. Went from posting 300-400 times per thread to sub 50. Glad that some of you enjoy it still though.

I'm looking forward to the Liverpool vs United u21 match. United will probably lose as they are kind of shit, but I hope Wilson puts in another class performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom