• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Müller? Götze? Martinez? That's better not true.

Argh. If that's true, fire Pep please.

Its not true. Thats only specualation after Peps statement that he isnt sure if some palyers really fit the system. Deciding factor will be the cup final against Dortmund. If we lose that, heads will roll, and I guarantee that it wont be Peps head.

bjaelke

4HrKTot.jpg
Cissokho obliterated that banana :lol
If Liverpool win the title I'll leave forever

After I eat my trousers

WindingNeighboringCurlew.gif

games to go:

04 MAY - BENFICA v VITORIA SETUBAL (LEAGUE)
07 MAY - RIO AVE v BENFICA (LEAGUE CUP FINAL)
11 MAY - FC PORTO v BENFICA (LEAGUE)
14 MAY - SEVILHA v BENFICA (EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL)
18 MAY - BENFICA v RIO AVE (PORTUGUESE CUP FINAL)

a game every 3 days. busier schedule in Europe. quadruple is on. the domestic treble at least is 100%.

games to go:

04 MAY - BENFICA v VITORIA SETUBAL (LEAGUE)
07 MAY - RIO AVE v BENFICA (LEAGUE CUP FINAL)
11 MAY - FC PORTO v BENFICA (LEAGUE)
14 MAY - SEVILHA v BENFICA (EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL)
18 MAY - BENFICA v RIO AVE (PORTUGUESE CUP FINAL)

a game every 3 days. busier schedule in Europe. quadruple is on. the domestic treble at least is 100%.

Believe in Jesus. The quadruple is 100%.

Rikkun

@YurtGaf how do you even post in footygaf man. Someone said Pirlo is a cunt on Balotelli levels, it's insane, I want to punch someone.

@RickyPi Hah, really? Not gonna post there again then no worries

@NathanRB_61 8h
@YurtGaf @RickyPi it was football fan loooool

Sorry guys. Now you know.

Gambit

I still love Kroos. He's better than Schweinsteiger already and much younger. But when you play both together you get stagnation. Play him with Thiago and you have a lesser version of Xavi & Iniesta.

Really hope the rumours about Bayern are just that: rumours. Selling Müller would be the biggest no-go. Nobody embodies Bayern more than him.

Sell Ribery, Mandzukic, Shaq, even Schweinsteiger for all I care.

But not Müller, never Müller.

There you go:

Lewandowski
Götze - Thiago - Kroos - Müller
Lahm
Alaba - (someone new) - Boateng - Rode
Neuer

well, bye Yurt.

you could've gone down like a man throwing bombs and kicking ass or vanish into the night like a mystery man but instead you went out soft.

soft like Juve's offense.

Gambit

Yurt nooooo :(

looool

Bayern München - Europa Leauge winners 2015

Hey, at this point I am open to anyone instead of Rafinha. Maybe he'll be good, after all.

I was gonna suggest we buy Piszczek, but what can you do?

Such a shame about Yurt.

Off to a "secret" wedding now. Two friends of mine are eloping, as it were, but they told me and one girl, so we'll be the witnesses. I have never met her, but it's the duty of the best man to get cozy with the maid of honour, right?

Rikkun

Christian Poulsen is going to leave Ajax. He refused his contract renewal. Wooden, he's coming home.

I still puke everytime I hear his name. Have fun Wooden.

EDIT: Gambit it's your duty to marry her in seven days if it's a secret wedding, so that the pact will never be broken. Have fun.

Feorax

I agree with what Danny Murphy said yesterday. If City somehow don't now win the title from this position, given the squad they have, then serious questions need to be asked of the engineer.

Three games to go, a relatively simple run-in, and everything in your hands. If the players can't be motivated to grasp that then something is seriously wrong.

Linius

What state are you in that Christian fucking Poulsen thinks he can do better? :p

Who would replace FdB if he leaves?

He doesn't think he can do better. At Ajax he doesn't get the guarentee of playing each week and he's still fit so he want to find a club that let him do just that. And Wooden said some time ago Copenhagen might be interested in his services so who knows. He did a fine job at Ajax so I hope he gets to end his career on a good note else where.

And De Boer ain't leaving so there are no rumours about people who are fit for the task of managing Ajax. Though of course newspapers like to speculate based on profiles and they come up with names like Laudrup and Rijkaard.

well, bye Yurt.

you could've gone down like a man throwing bombs and kicking ass or vanish into the night like a mystery man but instead you went out soft.

soft like Juve's offense.
Why don't you just fuck off

You are so incredibly hostile and you're schtick has become annoying. Cool down, go play with your daughter's Barbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom