• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraly

LOL the cunts of possession football have been outclassed by better teams and suddenly 'this thread has turn to shit' and 'is going to die soon'.

Wilbur

Banned
Lambda you are insanely shit recently. It's just constant antagonism.

Please have a nap and rest your old bones so you feel refreshed

Linius

Nothing special. Average player.

We already have our talented young striker who's actually doing well. I hope we're not getting this guy and continue our history of buying the worst strikers in history of football. We haven't had a topscorer since God knows when. Or actually I know since when, since Suarez left :(

Blablurn

We already have our talented young striker who's actually doing well. I hope we're not getting this guy and continue our history of buying the worst strikers in history of football. We haven't had a topscorer since God knows when. Or actually I know since when, since Suarez left :(

2X6Dtka.png

Polish Flop to Amsterdam

After getting loaned to Augsbug Milik got send further to Ajax Amsterdam. Bayer Leverkusen has no use for him.

bjaelke

Liverpool could be targeting a move for Paris Saint-Germain winger Lucas Moura,
[football] direct news understands.

Rather sell him back to you for £5m than Madrid :p

Quite enjoyed the Suarez-Benz debate yesterday btw

pulga

Banned
Lambda has quickly descended into Blablurn levels, while Blablurn has stabilized and returned to "normal" after having his dose of humble pie

Linius

2X6Dtka.png

Polish Flop to Amsterdam

After getting loaned to Augsbug Milik got send further to Ajax Amsterdam. Bayer Leverkusen has no use for him.

Luckily it's the Bild saying this. One of our people (fan site) called his manager this morning and he said there hasn't been contact between Leverkussen and Ajax at all up to this point.

I'll be praying for the seven Gods.

Salazar

Pogba and Daehli.

God we're such fuckups.

Daehli needs to get the hell out of Cardiff, no doubt - but he wants no part of that McEachran syndrome

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho 4m
Pardew pledges "I'll never walk away" - no matter how bad criticism gets at #NUFC. Also confirms Ben Arfa is training with development squad

:lol

bjaelke

Tony Pulis has been named Barclays Premier League Manager of the Month for April after guiding Crystal Palace to safety with four wins from five games.

Sunderland's Connor Wickham has picked up the Barclays Player of the Month award after helping his side move out of the relegation zone with five goals in just four games.

Linius

Have you ever seen him? Dude's gonna tear the Eredivisie apart.

By the way, what's his position?

He lacks experience, both on and off pitch, as everyone at his age. He should come to Bayern.

He's a striker and he's done fuck all for Neverkussen and Augsburg so far. What can he possible bring to Ajax? We already have a failure walking around in that position.

Carbonox

Daehli needs to get the hell out of Cardiff, no doubt - but he wants no part of that McEachran syndrome

Of course Pardew will never walk away, he wants dat money from a sacking.

The whole thing with Ben Arfa is comical too. Training with kids cos he got lairy to Pardew apparently. :lol

Never a dull day (outside of the weather) at Newcastle United.

FeD.nL

He's a striker and he's done fuck all for Neverkussen and Augsburg so far. What can he possible bring to Ajax? We already have a failure walking around in that position.

1393396470.png

And we just got this guy. Guess he's relegated to our second squad for the time being..

Linius

1393396470.png

And we just got this guy. Guess he's relegated to our second squad for the time being..

That's why I don't get it. They said they wanted an experienced striker after the Zivkovic deal came trough. This 20 year old Polish guy is not what you call and experienced striker. But for now it's just rumours. Three days ago we were linked to Rasmus Falk, another average at best striker. And also young, 22 years old.

But I imagine Zivkovic would be our starting striker next season. He's still very young but he's got enough Eredivisie experience thanks to Groningen. Would be silly to put him with the reserves in the Jupiler League.

It all boils down to Van Gaal's belief that most, if not all, football journalists are incapable of understanding tactics to sufficiently analyse them. Their views are deemed meaningless, and any criticisms are interpreted as a professional and personal attack. As he once spat, "Journalists think they know as much about football as I do, but they don't."

Jamie Jackson, you are already dead.

Jack cw

Pep: part 1

- We suffered a big defeat. Have to look forward now and analyize why we lost.

- I will talk about new palyers after the Cup Final. I would have done that even if we had won the CL. Squad is great and I am pleased with the season so far.

- I am convinced of my tactics. I cant force players to play a system from a different coach. Will play this style even after the Madrid games.

- I talk with the players about my ideas and I will play it in the next matches too. The board has to decide if I am the right coach for this squad.

Everton game tomorrow, they are in a interesting place, win and they still have a chance at champions league, loose and they could loose the Europa league to Spurs.

Salazar

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 7m
Ryan Giggs welcomes Bardsley, Brown & O'Shea's return to OT with @SAFCofficial. "The service they gave [to #mufc] will never be forgotten."

It's a struggle to remember Bardsley exists, let alone that he once or twice, maybe, played for us.

Pep: part 1

- We suffered a big defeat. Have to look forward now and analyize why we lost.

- I will talk about new palyers after the Cup Final. I would have done that even if we had won the CL. Squad is great and I am pleased with the season so far.

- I am convinced of my tactics. I cant force players to play a system from a different coach. Will play this style even after the Madrid games.

- I talk with the players about my ideas and I will play it in the next matches too. The board has to decide if I am the right coach for this squad.

Beginning of the end.

Gone next summer.

Thought he'd see his 3 years out tbh, I guess not.

FootballFan

If I was a mod and someone requested to get banned, I'd reply with "how about you just stop posting..."

Reeks of attention seeking imo.

edit
Not directed at Yurt here, just saying in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom