• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Red card worthy tackle or two yellow ones should have you miss a huge final, a fucking single yellow one should not, never. Pisses me off so much, even when it happens to cunts like Meireles, it's extremely heartbreaking and stupid.

pulga

Banned
Did they ever manage to find the ball from his missed penalty?

It reached deep space, went through a wormhole where the vibrational frequencies created an identical twin ball, skipped through time and space, and finally returned to Earth on April 29, 2014 just in time for this:

LawfulWelloffKouprey.gif

RecklessYellowBilby.gif

#datnonsensicalbanter

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching the Pogba interview on the BBC, seems like hed never come back, people round here still clamouring for him? There was a big wave of hope last window which seems to have died off.

faridmon

It reached deep space, went through a wormhole where the vibrational frequencies created an identical twin ball, skipped through time and space, and finally returned to Earth on April 29, 2014 just in time for this:

http://giant.gfycat.com/LawfulWelloffKouprey.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://giant.gfycat.com/RecklessYellowBilby.gif[IMG]

#datnonsensicalbanter[/QUOTE]

Eeven a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.

Ramos have used up all his 'Super Sayan'' skills now, expect him to get another 20 red cards until he gets another great game.

Randdalf

0,,10794~12801245,00.jpg

Four wins in a row then come back from 3-0 down to draw 4-4 away from home, well deserved. Glad he's now our permanent manager.

Jack cw

#datnonsensicalbanter

Still amazing to see that Madrid was like 8 times in Bayerns box but scored 5... #efficiency :/

Jarnet87

So Rooney is a doubt to play as he is dealing with a groin issue and a stomach bug. Translation = He'll get the start and play like shit for 90 minutes.

bud23

#datnonsensicalbanter

:lol

bjaelke

Miguel Delaney @MiguelDelaney
Mourinho: "When comments come from player like Eden, the comments are normal, because he's not the player to sacrifice."

Mourinho asked if he's happy with Hazard's defensive commitment: "No, I'm not happy. He needs to improve."

Jack cw

Mourinho: "When comments come from player like Eden, the comments are normal, because he's not the player to sacrifice."

Mourinho asked if he's happy with Hazard's defensive commitment: "No, I'm not happy. He needs to improve."

Welcome to Bayern Munich, Eden Hazard!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

:eek:

Come join Mata Eden

L1NETT

Seeing Monk dismissing talk of Jonjo Shelvey going to Toon

Must be mental even considering going to that circus at the moment.

Elchele

What happened ?

Basically he said the club has to be subordinated to his ideas, and no the other way around. He's confident about his system, and he won't change it. He's sad because he has been forced to use strikers at Bayern (welcome, Lewa lol)

Overall the conference was very weird, Pep dropped his fake image of a "gentleman" and showed his true colors: a huge and massive prepotent cunt.

He also hinted at players not believing in his system.

RIP

Clegg

Isn't that basically the reason for Mourinho selling Mata?

Either that or he just really hated Benitez' favourites.

bud23

Martino on guardiola; "Lo que él ha hecho es lo mejor de la historia del fútbol, no del Barcelona, sino del fútbol. Marcó un antes y un después".

Kill me now pls

That´s even better than the Bale fee shows a lack of respect for world we live in

fucking hell

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Barça-Getafe
Everton-City
Fiore-Napoli

With a bbq grill going on at some point. That's my Saturday before work, can't wait!

Hixx

Non-Geordies calling Newcastle the Toon.
People not translating non-English quotes.

Wes, ban me too. Wait for me in Twitter heaven, Yurt!

Mou loves Palace. :)

Croydon Advertiser said:
CRYSTAL Palace have won many new fans this season - and can now count Jose Mourinho among them.

The Chelsea boss praised the Eagles during his pre-match press conference ahead of his team's clash with Norwich on Sunday.

Asked if he regretted his side's failure to beat Aston Villa, Sunderland and Palace, the Special One said: "I prefer to take Palace out of that triangle."

Talking about Chelsea's 1-0 Selhurst Park defeat in March, Mourinho continued: "Palace was a game, a real game. Of course, we missed chances, but I had that feeling of respect for football, for opponents."

He added: "I went to their dressing room after match, which is something I don't often do, I congratulated their players and team."

Palace can continue the love-in on Monday night by beating Liverpool - and potentially handing Chelsea a route back into the title race.

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/...ystal-Palace/story-21047715-detail/story.html

Although I actually want Liverpool to beat us, badly.

Jack cw

Basically he said the club has to be subordinated to his ideas, and no the other way around. He's confident about his system, and he won't change it. He's sad because he has been forced to use strikers at Bayern (welcome, Lewa lol)

Overall the conference was very weird, Pep dropped his fake image of a "gentleman" and showed his true colors: a huge and massive prepotent cunt.

He also hinted at players not believing in his system.

What else should he do then?
He is right though. If the players are not behind him anymore, the board has to sack him. Easy as that. This is nothing less than a battle for power. The "team" or the "philosophy". Another coach leaving because cunts like Ribery and Schweinsteiger who are past their prime forcing Hoeness to sack the coach wont happen. Pep will only leave if Bayern doesnt win anything anymore. This presser was the begining of a transistion. Bayerns new philosophy will be Peps idea of possession football, implemented into the youth now and 5 new players will join the team in summer who are more able to play it. A striker, 2 midfielders and 2 defenders. The era of Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Kroos and Lahm might come to an end soon.

Heynckes did the same basically. The teams success is more important than the egos of the individual players. Gustavo, Gomez, van Buyten were benched and same will happen next season to other players.

Elchele

What else should he do then?
He is right though. If the players are not behind him anymore, the board has to sack him. Easy as that. This nothing less than a battle for power. The "team" or the "philosophy". Another coach leaving because cunts like Ribery and Schweinsteiger who are past their prime forcing Hoeness to sack the coach wont happen. Pep will only leave if Bayern doesnt win anything anymore. This presser was the begining of a transistion. Bayerns new philosophy will be Peps idea of possession football, implemented into the youth now and 5 new players will join the team in summer. A striker, 2 midfielders and 2 defenders. The era of Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Kroos and Lahm might come to an end soon.

He sounds more and more like LvG by the day. This won't last, he's getting sacked before the next season ends, I'm sure about it.
Unless the players he wants to sign are germans, I don't see him getting more than 1 or 2.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just looking through some old clips of the 11/12 season, it's depressing me. The team was so fucking good.

Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto, Modric, Parker, Sandro, Bale, Van der Vaart, Adebayor.

That team is in another league to what we have now in terms of technical ability. Watching Chadli and Paulinho stumble around in midfield is painful.

Jack cw

He sounds more and more like LvG by the day. This won't last, he's getting sacked before the next season ends, I'm sure about it.

If we wins the championship, reach the cup final and make it into the quarter final in CL, he will last. Lets not exaggerate here with stupidly high expectations. If you like it or not, parts of our team will be replaced soon and that will happen with Pep. Thats what this presser was about. They question about the system is not only dependent of the coach. We played similar to this last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom