• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nailing my flag to the mast now. I really don't like game announcement leaks. I'd have gone fucking ballistic if Project Beast is real, and the first we'd heard of it was a trailer with gameplay at E3.

This close to E3 (assuming its announced at E3) it seems like a bit of a shame, like when CBOAT came last year and said DR3, Prince of Persia (which turned out to be Halo, lool) etc on XB1, this close, just save the surprises!

Leaks for sequels aren't really shock either as they can be pretty much guessed but Project Beast seems to not be Demon Souls 2 specifically from what people have said?

Yen

Never played a Souls game or anything from From Software. Would it be worth paying DS1, or just jump in with DS2?

-

The selfie phenomenon needs to end.

Never played a Souls game or anything from From Software. Would it be worth paying DS1, or just jump in with DS2?

I'd say Dark Souls 1 is a better game, 10/10 compared to DS2's 9/10. Start with the first one :)

I you don't like it, don't mention so on gaming-side or the pitchforks will be out :p

bjaelke

u21 lineups tonight.
tWeKmJX.jpg

Nailing my flag to the mast now. I really don't like game announcement leaks. I'd have gone fucking ballistic if Project Beast is real, and the first we'd heard of it was a trailer with gameplay at E3.

@Laboured, how do you mean?

Because 90% of their stuff is #bantz fodder for people that find LadBible funny.

I've also read some stuff about their articles being ridiculously scummy but I can't seem to find them.

LegoArmo

I think someone linked me to a site once that had streaming full games, from all the big leagues, available shortly after they finished. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, thankfully, as only a dirty pirate would use such a thing, but still.

Meier

Sure hope there's no rift between Hazard and Mou after they trolled each other in the media recently.
Seems pretty nasty after the full comments from Mourinho have come to light.

Fernando is banned from being picked to represent the Portuguese National team, so FIFA decided.

i say good riddance, after his bullshit comments.
Curious, would he still be eligible to play for Brazil then (even if he's unlikely to be selected)? I guess they just turned down his request to switch essentially?

Jack cw

Bye Yurt.

Müller can potentially fail in the PL, hard. Over the past few years he became the embodiment of a diving, ever-lamenting cunt. He's completely average in 1:1 and will have a really hard time at a team like Utd. where there is barely any passing fluidity and they expect players to through two defenders to be considered good.

rofl @ Goatse turning into Rooney at 21. Good riddance
Good god... What a shit post...

pulga

Banned
Oh and Pulga, if ye see this, I 100% agree with about the Arrow thread thing. Creepy weird as shit, especially the long ones with no subtly at all. Just straight up wank banks being written down.

It's tragic, they're not funny or clever. Guess the Wozzly ones get a pass because he at least tries to be funny, but I'd rather not have to wade through that drivel.

Currently playing with fire, posting in both the SHIELD and Arrow thread. WAIT FOR ME YURTY!!!!

It's tragic, they're not funny or clever. Guess the Wozzly ones get a pass because he at least tries to be funny, but I'd rather not have to wade through that drivel.

Currently playing with fire, posting in both the SHIELD and Arrow thread. WAIT FOR ME YURTY!!!!

Has SHIELD gotten good yet, was dissapointed with it earlier so I dropped it but now that my exams are finish I think I may look into it again is it worth it?

Curious, would he still be eligible to play for Brazil then (even if he's unlikely to be selected)? I guess they just turned down his request to switch essentially?

he's also persona non grata in Brazil's National team due to some behavior issues back with the U20 team.

he's pretty much fucked. Brazil won't have him, Portugal can't have him. a man without a country.

i'm ok with it, he said last year he'd never apply for any citizenship since his dream was to represent Brazil. less than a year later he become a Portuguese citizen. fuck him.

pulga

Banned
Has SHIELD gotten good yet, was dissapointed with it earlier so I dropped it but now that my exams are finish I think I may look into it again is it worth it?

yeah it's much better* post-Winter Soldier now.

*comparatively to other C-level shows

Don't even watch Arrow but just wandered into the thread...

wat

wat

wat wat wat

WHY

idk man

but if thats legit

whats stopping us from posting some player on player erotica fics?

pulga

Banned
“Cris…we have a match tomorrow. It’s after ten. I should just go to bed,” Mesut protested when Cristiano grabbed his hand and pulled him toward his bedroom.

It was his twenty-fourth birthday. He had a party that afternoon with the team, but now Cristiano had come home with him and wanted to celebrate a little more. They were set to play Real Betis the following day and Mesut was trying to be responsible. That was hard to do when Cristiano had already taken off his shirt, revealing those rippled irresistible abs.

“Mesut, I got you a special present. You can’t go to sleep without it,” Cristiano said. He stopped in the hallway and pulled Mesut’s shirt over his head. He pushed him against the wall just outside the door to his bedroom and ran his dark hands over his pale chest. “Don’t you want your present?” He whispered, blowing his hot breath against Mesut’s neck. Cristiano felt it when goosebumps covered Mesut’s chest.

“The watch you got me was really nice,” Mesut muttered stupidly. “You didn’t have to…”

“I wanted to,” Cristiano said, tugging Mesut’s pants down. Mesut stepped out of them and then helped Cristiano out of his pants. Cristiano tucked his face against Mesut’s neck and nuzzled it, sucking gently at the soft goosebumped skin. “You’ll like this gift,” he said, his lips moving against Mesut’s neck. “It’s a sexy one.”

Mesut grabbed Cristiano’s package through the Armani boxer briefs covering it. “Is it big?” He asked, relishing the way Cristiano squeaked and bit down on his neck.

“It’s really big,” Cristiano hissed, thrusting his hips forward, grinding on Mesut’s hand. Mesut moved his hand away and snaked them both onto Cristiano’s hard back. He traced the defined lines of his muscles down to the waistband of his boxer briefs. Cristiano pressed against him and ground their hips together. Mesut plunged his fingers under the waistband and squeezed Cristiano’s ass. It was hard to do, because Cristiano had his muscles clenched like he was about to take a penalty kick.

Mesut pulled one of his hands out and smacked his ass. “Loosen up, so I can squeeze that beautiful ass of yours,” Mesut growled. He felt Cristiano smile again and then the muscles in his ass relaxed.

Cristiano back up and captured his lips as Mesut squeezed his ass. He didn’t understand Mesut’s obsession with his ass, but he didn’t mind it. “Come on,” he mumbled a few moments later. “Your present is waiting.”

“Let it wait. I’m having fun right here,” Mesut said, darting forward to catch his lips.

“You’ll have more fun with your present,” Cristiano said, kissing Mesut’s lips.

“What is it?” Mesut’s eyes flickered with lust. “A sex toy?”

Cristiano grinned as he pulled Mesut’s hand away before he could get it down the front of his underwear. “You could call it that.” Cristiano tightened the grip on Mesut’s wrist and pulled him into his bedroom.

Mesut gasped at the “present” on his bed. Sergio Ramos was lying back on his pillows, sprawled across the bed, completely naked, stroking his hard cock slowly. “Hey there, Birthday Boy,” he said with a wink.

Mesut pulled his boxers off quickly and jumped on the bed. He scrambled up and straddled Sergio’s stomach. He hadn’t been with Sergio in months, because Iker had been monopolizing all of the defender’s time. Sergio grabbed his face and brought his lips to his. “You look even sexier a year older,” he muttered, squeezing Mesut’s ass.

Mesut smiled and nuzzled Sergio’s neck. He kissed it and suckled at it. Cristiano climbed onto the bed and ran his hand up Mesut’s spine, ending at the back of his neck and massaging it. Sergio grinned blissfully at Cristiano and kissed Mesut’s shoulder.

Cristiano grabbed the lube from Mesut’s drawer and lubed his fingers. He wiggled his finger under Mesut’s ass and massaged his opening before sticking two fingers in at once. Mesut squealed and pushed up. Sergio grabbed his and eased his back toward Cristiano. “Calm down, Baby,” he soothed, biting the shell of Mesut’s ear.

When Mesut was properly stretched, Cristiano pulled him away from Sergio’s neck. Sergio settled onto his back on the bed. Cristiano guided Mesut back and shoved him down onto Sergio’s lubed cock. Sergio groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head. Mesut shrieked and tensed around Sergio’s cock. Cristiano had forced him to take Sergio’s full length at once. It hurt like hell, despite the stretching job.

“Calm down, Baby,” Cristiano said, pulling Mesut’s long hair.

“Fuck you, Cris! It hurts!” Mesut shouted.

Cristiano chuckled and he climbed around and straddled Sergio in front of Mesut, giving Sergio a nice view of his ass. Cristiano grabbed Mesut’s face and kissed his lips. Sergio stuck his finger in his mouth and sucked on it for moment.

Cristiano moaned into Mesut’s mouth when Sergio started massaging his hole. His cock throbbed from lack of attention. When Mesut was comfortable and started to ride Sergio, Cristiano turned and forced his cock into Sergio’s mouth. He held the headboard and fucked Sergio’s hot mouth. Mesut rubbed Cristiano’s back and ass as he bounced up and down on Sergio’s cock. Sergio’s moans were strangled by Cristiano’s large cock deep in his throat. Sergio’s hand found Mesut’s leg and fumbled around until he found his cock. He blindly stroked him until Mesut came hard on Sergio’s stomach and Cristiano’s ass. When he tightened around him, Sergio came inside Mesut. Cristiano came a moment later, screaming Sergio’s name.

Cristiano climbed off of Sergio and collapsed next to him. Mesut eased up slowly and collapsed down onto Sergio’s chest. Sergio pulled Cristiano over and they lay together in a sweaty, heaving pile of sexy.

“I love you guys,” Mesut whispered. “Thanks for this.”

“Feliz Cumpleanos, Cariño” Sergio said, kissing his head.

Cristiano kissed his nose and whispered, “Happy Birthday, Mes.”

tumblr_mfdvxqvsWh1r03fl5o1_500.jpg

subtles

Rather sell him back to you for £5m than Madrid :p

Quite enjoyed the Suarez-Benz debate yesterday btw

- Consistency being 'key' when many 'key' factors are ignored.

- Bale being more of a team player based on his time at Madrid.

and many, many more that I won't suffocate you lot with. I can't possibly fathom how you were able to enjoy it.

GQman2121

Banned
These Hazard stories being published are hilarious. There's nothing there. He's not leaving unless his wife wants a move and we are grossly over compensated.

- Consistency being 'key' when many 'key' factors are ignored.

- Bale being more of a team player based on his time at Madrid.

and many, many more that I won't suffocate you lot with. I can't possibly fathom how you were able to enjoy it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with much of Turok's analysis, but I enjoy reading it and can usually see where he's coming from :)

Shame he massively underrates Suarez's ability to prop his argument up, but hey ho :p

Thought RyRy Maccerz was still on loan as well :s

Meier

he's also persona non grata in Brazil's National team due to some behavior issues back with the U20 team.

he's pretty much fucked. Brazil won't have him, Portugal can't have him. a man without a country.

i'm ok with it, he said last year he'd never apply for any citizenship since his dream was to represent Brazil. less than a year later he become a Portuguese citizen. fuck him.

That's too bad. Maybe if/when he comes to City and bosses things, Scolari will have no choice but to bring him into the fold. You'd think they'd consider him a traitor of sorts now though.

subtles

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with much of Turok's analysis, but I enjoy reading it and can usually see where he's coming from :)

Shame he massively underrates Suarez's ability to prop his argument up, but hey ho :p

Though RyRy Maccerz was still on loan as well :s
Two main things I initially missed in his earlier posts that ended the discussion on my part:

- He claimed vindication for calling Suarez a flop long before this (and I assume last) season. He was defending a long held notion.

- Putting his opinions on a pedestal with the Van Gaal tactical comparisons. If he thinks his opinions are unequivocally correct, why bother?

I would have even accepted the pace argument over some of the nonsense spouted.

I should have done like Laboured and stayed out of it.

Barzul

My HTC One M8 has just arrived. Fuck me this phone is sexier than Yurt.

Edit: Isn't McLaughlin on loan?

How's the camera? Seriously the only thing stopping me from getting one. I plan on buying it or the S5 on Monday. Leaning towards the S5 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom