• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
How's the camera? Seriously the only thing stopping me from getting one. I plan on buying it or the S5 on Monday. Leaning towards the S5 right now.

The depth thing seems pretty cool, but the colour seems really saturated. I like the camera, but I don't take loads of pictures so it was too much of an issue for me. Have you considered the Z2? I really dislike the S5 :/

Anyone have the lineups for this U21 game?

tWeKmJX.jpg

The main difference I always notice in youth football ist he number of simple passes which are played just a yard or two wide of their target, halting the momentum and flow of the match

WJD

The main difference I always notice in youth football ist he number of simple passes which are played just a yard or two wide of their target, halting the momentum and flow of the match

It has been a bit dull.

Gonna have to fire up some Tinder if this carries on.

Turok_TTZ

I'm back! like the case of the clap.

Sometimes I think most if not all of ye have me on ignore.

And as to my underration of Suarez, well I am just not easily convinced of a player's ability. it takes more than mauling midtable and relegation teams to impress me. apart from one arsenal and one mancity game he has disappointed come difficult opposition.

Dunno how you guys rate Pogba but I am not convinced of him either. Especially not in that Europa league semi final. though tbf, that idiot Conte is overplaying a kid on his first professional season. too soon to assess... You can clearly see Pogba is jaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom