• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

10250333_400228276783606_2521305955857468284_n.jpg

Yen

10/11 was worse because Hodsgon. There were some bright spots in 11/12. Ugh who am I kidding it was fucking awful wasn't it. 10/11 second half, the Suarez signing, the return of Kenny, was definitely a good time.

The second half of 10/11 was brilliant. A proper pass-and-move side with Suarez, Kuyt, Meireles, Maxi, Lucas. Even Spearing was playing well. Kenny introduced the young players. Carroll was either injured or unfit, so we all assumed he would be brilliant the next year.

And then the next season happened.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Giggs post match sounded exactly like Moyes

Quickest transition in history

jtb

Banned
Because he's a bitey, racist cunt and he went missing during the games against the big teams anyway.

look, I don't really know where this "Suarez disappears in the big games" narrative formed or agree with it but even if I did... we got Ozil instead. just think about that for a second.

and I like Ozil.

caramac

11/12 was absolutely the worst season I've witnessed with Liverpool. Just dreadful. Spending about £60m in the summer and regressing from the season before. Adam, Downing, Carroll. And trying to convince yourself the squad was improving. Suarez-Evra, t-shirts.

Be thankful you were spared the Souness (*as a manager) years.

Zabojnik

but why are the roma fans even fucking about! yeesh, go find something else to do, you're not even playing this match!

When we say that Roma and Napoli ultras are the worst of the worst, this is what we mean. Being Juve fans has nothing to do with it.

EmiPrime

look, I don't really know where this "Suarez disappears in the big games" narrative formed or agree with it but even if I did... we got Ozil instead. just think about that for a second.

and I like Ozil.

And I am glad we got Ozil instead, he's a pleasure to watch. You can also count on him to be professional and not bring the club into disrepute with massive match bans.

cremino

It was tought that Fiorentina fans were involved in the clashes but apparently this isn't true according to the latest news

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Brazilian football fan has died after being hit by a toilet bowl thrown at the end of a Second Division match in the north-eastern city of Recife.

Another three people were reportedly hurt as toilet bowls were ripped out of stadium facilities and hurled at rival fans below.

Recife is one of the host cities of the World Cup, due to start on 12 June.

Source.

Who the fuck throws a toilet to a crowd?

LeleSocho

Banned
Ban Roma and Napoli from the CL.

Yeah ban Napoli because his supporters were injured... fuck off.

Anyway the tv says that Roma fans are not involved and it's something outside the supporters of the any team.
Some asshole used the match to create caos.

EDIT: NOBODY DIED CALM DOWN.

pulga

Banned
Yeah ban Napoli because his supporters were injured... fuck off.

Anyway the tv says that Roma fans are not involved and it's something outside the supporters of the any team.
Some asshole used the match to create caos.

EDIT: NOBODY DIED CALM DOWN.

tell that to bein sports!

Lightning

Banned
Huge win. Massive win. Two games to go.
This is far from over.

Pellegrini says Aguero may not play again this season.

I henceforth name him Kunjury.
Home games left. Ball really in City's court now against lower teams.

If Aguero was an Arsenal player our club would be getting slaughtered now over his repeating injuries. Media no fair.

Noirulus

Congrats /XX/! You are the only Madrid fan that doesn't annoy me.

I h8 u 5ever

Many thanks, my man Mr. Reg-chan... and being a big club also means having many types of supporters that are worth knowing, I swear. :)

Talking of nice people, where is Noirulus?

Hey! I haven't been posting much in Footy-GAF but I am absolutely delighted with this season. :) It started of kinda bad, but I am so happy how Carletto was able to bring us back into what is probably the best form of the last decade for Madrid <3

And man, what a season Modric is having. He's well on his way in becoming a Madrid legend if (fingers crossed) everything works out well on May 24 ;)

Hixx

It's not completely unfeasible that we will finish with over 40 points. After basically giving the rest of the league an 8 game headstart
wtzgU.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
@EwanRoberts
For all Sherwood's boasts about his win percentage, he's also got the highest LOSS percentage (37%) of any Spurs boss since Hoddle (43.2%).
Loss percentages (all comps) of last six Tottenham managers: Sherwood 37%, AVB 20%, Redknapp 25.2%, Ramos 31.4%, Jol 30%, Santini 30.7%.

Christ. Give the twat his pink slip already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom