• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Because I'm a pussy, is why.

If life is a rollercoaster I'm waiting in a queue of anxiety before I ride it.

I'm dead

That used to be Dean's favourite song looooooool

I'll never forget the time my mate and I sang When You say Nothing at All in tandem in separate cubicles while shitting in a New York YMCA

And an old American man whistling along with it in the cubicle between us

Just a beautiful moment

It was like something you'd see in a bizarro version of fucking Kes

No nonsense. No drama. Just emotion. Heart. Reality.

Yen

Them Crooked Vultures are great.

I hope they do a new album, been about 4 years since the first I think.

5 years. I'd guess if they ever do make another album, it won't be for a long time. Foo Fighters are recording their album now, and will probably tour for like 2 years then. QotSA are recording their next album at the end of this year, and you'd expect them to do the same. John Paul Jones hasn't been up to much since Zeppelin but the guy's getting on a bit.

Because I'm a pussy, is why.

If life is a rollercoaster I'm waiting in a queue of anxiety before I ride it.

Fit barmaid in a pub I was in last night, didn't have a pen so I grabbed my mate's business card went up to her, told her she was beautiful and gave her the card.

She loved it.

Felt great.
Do it.

Arnie

Fit barmaid in a pub I was in last night, didn't have a pen so I grabbed my mate's business card went up to her, told her she was beautiful and gave her the card.

She loved it.

Felt great.
Do it.
After three beers I'm all over that.

Hard to be that spontaneous at 1:37pm by the printer.

Next time I go out with work though, it's on.

We'll rekindle our fiery passion for each other's body parts.

Arnie

You just turned 22? damn. I'm turning 23 next week, can't help but feel I'm lagging behind in almost every area. I wasted too many years :/
I'm in a pretty good position for my age.

Degree. Decent job with great career prospects and a year of experience already in the bag.

Solid haircut.

Average penis.

Enough disposable income to wear suede shoes and eat steak.

Am I the only one that doesn't really care for all this "that's their best album", etc rating stuff in music? I just love too much and don't even think about whether it's better than the previous album or not, unless it's shit of course.

I once had a drunk conversation for like an hour or something in which we basically told us "Do you know xy? They're are so awesome.". "Yeah, of course I know them, they're brilliant. Do you know xy?" the whole time :lol

Wilbur

Banned
After three beers I'm all over that.

Hard to be that spontaneous at 1:37pm by the printer.

Next time I go out with work though, it's on.

We'll rekindle our fiery passion for each other's body parts.

Yeah this is how I'm feeling :lol. Texts have been fucking superb, and even in person we're having a laugh. But I'm not fussed now, I just wanna have sex and not worry about relationship stuff.

Work parties are fucking great. There was stripping at the last one.

And also - I'll give you the inside info innit

ARNIE

OTHER NANDOS LOVERS

thighs are coming. Same price as the butterfly, an extra 100g of meat, and nowhere near as dry

It's truly extraordinary

Wilbur

Banned
Am I the only one that doesn't really care for all this "that's their best album", etc rating stuff in music? I just love too much and don't even think about whether it's better than the previous album or not, unless it's shit of course.

I once had a drunk conversation for like an hour or something in which we basically told us "Do you know xy? They're are so awesome.". "Yeah, of course I know them, they're brilliant. Do you know xy?" the whole time :lol

Yeah but how are we supposed to think we're better than others without knowing their music and movie tastes, pls

Elchele

shut up milch

I'm in a pretty good position for my age.

Degree. Decent job with great career prospects and a year of experience already in the bag.

Solid haircut.

Average penis.

Enough disposable income to wear suede shoes and eat steak.

:lol

You finished the university in 2013?
are you still trying to make the move to advertising?

Not the donkey fucker, caralho

who is then
what is caralho

FootballFan

"Do you know *girls name*?"

Ballack "Yeah, of course I know her, she's brilliant"

image.php

I don't know

Wilbur

Banned
Arnie did you tell work that I'm dead fuckin keen and I'll go down on anyone for an extended period of time?

shut up milch

:lol

You finished the university in 2013?
are you still trying to make the move to advertising?

who is then
what is caralho

Taboo Portuguese word for the male sexual organ, but it is also commonly used as an expletive or to express emotions like surprise, for example. Can also be used as a noun referring to someone, either out of exasperation or without meaning to offend.
Estúpido do caralho! - You fucking idiot!

Aquele caralho já me está a chatear. - That fuck is getting on my nerves.

And Andres is someone in this thread

Maybe if you joined you'd find out

Although then wooden would leave

pulga

Banned
Arnie did you tell work that I'm dead fuckin keen and I'll go down on anyone for an extended period of time?

Taboo Portuguese word for the male sexual organ, but it is also commonly used as an expletive or to express emotions like surprise, for example. Can also be used as a noun referring to someone, either out of exasperation or without meaning to offend.
Estúpido do caralho! - You fucking idiot!

Aquele caralho já me está a chatear. - That fuck is getting on my nerves.

i dont know if he's playing stupid or he just plain its

it's the same fucking thing as "carajo", sikaffy.dolt

Elchele

nope thanks. I don't need more revelations like being Pepe's look-a-like

i dont know if he's playing stupid or he just plain its

it's the same fucking think as "carajo", sikaffy.dolt

yes, that's the first thing I thought. But I wanted him to explain it because I'm bored

You just turned 22? damn. I'm turning 23 next week, can't help but feel I'm lagging behind in almost every area. I wasted too many years :/

You're just 23? Always thought you'd be FootballFan kind of old.

Yeah but how are we supposed to think we're better than others without knowing their music and movie tastes, pls

Don't know.

I've listened to 2367 albums by 457 artists.

Yeah, that's not better.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm doing a secondment at work next.

I'm gonna ask to join Arnold, Nathan and WJD and their place. It's gonna be well good.

Fuck off their place, I've failed.

They didn't want me. They regretted to inform me I didn't make it.

Seppuku in my garage is all I have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom