• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

shut up milch

:lol

You finished the university in 2013?
are you still trying to make the move to advertising?

who is then
what is caralho
No I realised that PR is basically advertising mixed with MI5.

I do the same job but you don't know I'm there.

You think you're reading an article on the Mirror about great gardening products but actually you're reading an advert for the Kärcher Hose Reel Kit.

It's like Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
Arnie did you tell work that I'm dead fuckin keen and I'll go down on anyone for an extended period of time?
I had a breakfast meeting with our MD the following morning and he asked me which grads I liked and I could barely answer.

I just ate my scrambled eggs and mumbles nonsense.

pulga

Banned
Nah mate.

December birthdays are the way to go. You get presents for two different days of the month. Its well boss.

bullshit, eventually they'll just start giving you one, with the excuse that it's extra expensive (it's not)

You think you're reading an article on the Mirror about great gardening products but actually you're reading an advert for the Kärcher Hose Reel Kit.

Wag that dog Arnie.

pulga

Banned
You are getting your Masters? You?

jk, <3 you plug

pls I'm even the class president

dem acquired diplomatic skills
Uus4Plt.png

Elchele

Actually, I didn't think that. Was just trying to get back at you and FootballFan for the mean posts.

I'm 21 but just for another week.

<3

when is your birthday? See all in May.

Nah mate.

December birthdays are the way to go. You get presents for two different days of the month. Its well boss.

Dunno. In third world life, if you are born too close to xmas, then people will just give you one present.

pls after graduating, working for three years at the emb AND now about to finish my Master's you thought we could be the same age?

I'm getting old, sweet jupp ;_;

I wasted 3 years of my life. everything is possible. You should come for the WC m8

I had a breakfast meeting with our MD the following morning and he asked me which grads I liked and I could barely answer.

I just ate my scrambled eggs and mumbles nonsense.

Arnie pls. I guess university was a lot of fun, PR is always full of hot chicks.

<3

when is your birthday? See all in May.

On the 11th, like I said, I'm 21 for just another week.

Not a big fan of getting drunk as hell/doing a huge party on my birthday, though. My stuff is already packed, just need to ask that girl out and then I'm going to my parents' for the weekend. Gonna stuff myself with amazing food from my mom and grandma, will be awesome :D

Elchele

On the 11th, like I said, I'm 21 for just another week.

Not a big fan of getting drunk as hell/doing a huge party on my birthday, though. My stuff is already packed, just need to ask that girl out and then I'm going to my parents' for the weekend. Gonna stuff myself with amazing food from my mom and grandma, will be awesome :D

cool
I'm too far away from my family so I'll get drunk instead
maybe we'll do an asado

pulga

Banned
ive gotta turn in a report on monday, and start exams on wednesday

i aint doing shit for my birthday seems like

sigh

I'm born in mid December and have never received separate presents for Christmas and my birthday. Although, that may to do with my brother, mother, cousin and aunt all having birthdays in the fortnight around mine.

Nicktendo86

Yep. 18 songs across the two sides, the variety is astonishing.

Jigsaw Falling Into Place, Reckoner, Bangers & Mash, Bodysnatchers, Down Is The New Up, House Of Cards and Faust Arp... all sound like they could be from different bands.

GOAT

Fuck you hicky
I like this post.

faridmon

Holy Shit! No one mentioned Joy Division so far! In fact there is a mention of fucking Pigeon Detective...

What has the world come to...

faridmon

probably because they're kinda overrated.

The biggest band on how to independently make music in the history of Rock music and you say ''overrated''?

oh, please, give me a break

EDIT: I bet you are one of those people who likes the label ''hipster'' when they don't like what they are hearing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom