• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

I have a feeling Juve will get a steal. A change of scenery will see him back to his best, especially with Cunte motivating him.

I'm loving all these Nani & Sanchez to Juve rumors. Even if I don't rate some of the names that are being thrown around, they all seem to indicate that a tactical shake-up is in the works. We needs it badly.

iq19BgFxtin6Z.gif

YES JOE!

Scum

Rose was so fucking bad yesterday, his terrible play led to the red card and the free kick for the second goal. AVB was absolutely off his tits thinking we could go a whole season with just him at LB, loaning Assou-Ekotto out has contributed hugely to our embarrassing season. He's no world beater but he has technique and guile, Rose can't even cross a ball.

We have got to buy a quality left back this summer.

Can't wait for Disco Benny to come back.

L1NETT

Sorry if DC, but are the demonstrations outside the Emirates anything major or the just the normal few rightfully protesting about rising prices?

Blablurn

fifa...

im losing every game with bayern against madrid...

but im winning almost every match with dortmund against chelsea

playing seasons.

Arnie

Again?

You fatty.

Nani is going to be good for any team that trusts him and gives him consistent game time. Problem is any team that can afford to do that isn't going to be a top team.
Nah last night I was talking about today's steak. In advance.

But then I got to the pub and decided on a roast dinner. The gravy pulled me in.

Scum

Hixx, mate. What's this nonsense about the other clubs threatening legal action? Not your fault they're down there.

Hixx

Hixx, mate. What's this nonsense about the other clubs threatening legal action? Not your fault they're down there.

Clutching at straws. We've already been punished (though it appears to be the FA's fault as much as ours) and those clubs unanimously agreed with the punishment. Even if the FA said "ok, we will give them a points deduction" they max they could give us is 1 because that is the sole point we gained when Ji played.

What makes it funny is that they are calling it a 'Gang of Three'. Only Norwich would benefit, so Cardiff and Fulham are just feeling aggrieved for the sake of it really.

EEYOOOORE

Arnie

Steak at 2 in the afternoon? Bit early for my liking, but of you can stomach it then fair play.
I categorically oppose the theory that you can only enjoy certain foods at certain times.

If I like a steak at 5pm i'll like a steak at 2pm.

Similarly this roast is going down a dream. Chicken and Heineken meeting for a blinking moment of bliss.

kmax

Great game by Bayern against Hamburg yesterday. Götze was on fire..kind of a shame that Pep doesn't play him more. That 3-0 goal was a beauty. Great counter attacking goal. That 4th goal tho'

GJ Arsenal. Hope they win.

Scum

Clutching at straws. We've already been punished (though it appears to be the FA's fault as much as ours) and those clubs unanimously agreed with the punishment. Even if the FA said "ok, we will give them a points deduction" they max they could give us is 1 because that is the sole point we gained when Ji played.

What makes it funny is that they are calling it a 'Gang of Three'. Only Norwich would benefit, so Cardiff and Fulham are just feeling aggrieved for the sake of it really.

EEYOOOORE

Daft cunts. I love how they wait until now, after 3pts from yesterday, before complaining. The FA should just tell them to fuck off.

I categorically oppose the theory that you can only enjoy certain foods at certain times.

If I like a steak at 5pm i'll like a steak at 2pm.

Similarly this roast is going down a dream. Chicken and Heineken meeting for a blinking moment of bliss.

Steak is one of those foods that can't be tied down to a certain time.

Hixx

Pizza in the morning is the best.

Just not cold, you savages. :p

I had cold pizza for my breakfast today.

Just a pepperoni, red onion and peppers pizza though. Was alreet.

I'm with Clegg, like. If you're ok with eating Steak before 6pm it ain't one worth eating.

Steak induced comas should not be brought on during the day.

jtb

Banned
Yeah, but today he isn't even on the bench? Thought he might be injured again?!

"minor thigh problem" which sounds incredibly ominous, to me.

thank fuck he's not playing in the world cup or I'd be seriously worried that his body would be irreparably broken by the time next season starts.

Arnie

God I'm full.

I have to be at birthday drinks in just over an hour.

I might have to retract some previous comments.

Hixx

Some lovely passing there, decent save. Got a real feel of an end-of-season exhibition game, though.

Hahahaha Giroud going up for an overhead kick then realising he's Giroud was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom