• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, definitely, although I stick to lunch with that just because there are like a thousand japanese places in london and it is generally one of a few options.

Although I am a Chicken/Salmon Teriyaki guy most of the time.

Out to a Thai restaurant tonight, golden curry, coconut rice, duck side... *dribbles*

Teriyaki is nice too. I've never had thai before though.

Snap poll:

Samsung Galaxy 5 or iPhone 5

Z2. It should launch for me on Thursday so I should get it then. I am so fucking bored of Samsung. The phones look ugly as shit and cheap. I have had a s1 and I am currently on the s3.

Also new Iphone will be out in a few months so you might as well wait for that.

kharma45

Snap poll:

Samsung Galaxy 5 or iPhone 5

HTC One M8.

LG G3 could be good too when it comes out.

I wouldn't get an iPhone of any shape now with new ones not that far off.

Holding out myself to see what the G3 is like and what price the Lumia 930 launches at.

I cooked this monster last week:
FJGYai0.jpg

Perspective on the photo is messed up a bit, but I shit you not, it was just under 4 inches thick. HERE COMES THE PAIN.

Pachimari

So the most interesting match for me today is Levante - Atletico. If Atletico don't lose points here, then Liga BBVA is lost, as they most definitely won't lose points to Malaga.

What a shit day of the football calendar

2 complete non-events

If we beat Palace and City marginally beat Villa, we're gonna go fucking mental on Newcastle. I'm talking 8-3 style nonsense

Kyoufu

Z2. It should launch for me on Thursday so I should get it then. I am so fucking bored of Samsung. The phones look ugly as shit and cheap. I have had a s1 and I am currently on the s3.

Also new Iphone will be out in a few months so you might as well wait for that.

Exactly the reason why I upgraded from the S3 to the Z2.

i love dortmund in fifa. just beat one guy who used argentina 6:2. dat lewandowski.

My flatmate played with City yesterday and I beat him 4-0 with Liverpool, we're pretty much on the same level skill wise.

If that isn't a sign, I don't know what is. Liverpool's got this.

Arnie

My flatmate played with City yesterday and I beat him 4-0 with Liverpool, we're pretty much on the same level skill wise.

If that isn't a sign, I don't know what is. Liverpool's got this.
Would be madness at this stage.

City play two motive-less, basement dwelling teams at home.

Would be complete madness and the chances of it happening are like 15%.

Sad but I've accepted it. Been a wonderful season and the fans did themselves proud in the run in. Bodes well for our European nights next season.

Wonder if Lallana is thinking of moving partly because it would give him more room for error with England. As long as he's at Southampton, he's one bad performance away from being dropped

Will, when did you become a Liverpool fan?

A team playing lethal attacking football is the way straight to my heart. It has been a vault for a long time, but Brendan has the key and I'm learning to love again.

pls though, I'm no Liverpool fan. I'm a one club man. Fry I am not.

WJD

Will/should Lallana be starting for England? Rooney and Sturridge are guaranteed in the front 4. Two spots up for grabs and JM7 probably gets one.

LTWheels

Aye. All on the changes the CRB is making. Massive fucking topic that needs to be condensed into 3500 words.

Goods, Services, Digital Content, Unfair Terms etc etc

It's dry, to say the least.

No idea what changes the CRB is making. Not kept up to date from when I studied it a few years ago.

Whenever I've had to lookup some law for worki just usually go on PLC website as that's often up todate.

Will/should Lallana be starting for England? Rooney and Sturridge are guaranteed in the front 4. Two spots up for grabs. JM7 probably gets one.

Sterling should start. Call me bias, but he just should. If he struggles, Ox replaces him.

Give me 4-3-3, the way we normally play it but with the middle midfielder giving more cover to Stevie than we do

LTWheels

So 6 signings this summer and 1 expected to be Lallana.

Only thing I'm worried about for next season is that a lot of our squad will be playing at the WC. I can see us being a bit leggy at the beginning of the season.

Arnie

Will/should Lallana be starting for England? Rooney and Sturridge are guaranteed in the front 4. Two spots up for grabs and JM7 probably gets one.
On form, yes.

That's what I'm talking about. Lapland puts in the performances he has for Southampton in a Liverpool shirt and nobody asks the question.

Lallana puts in those performances against Juventus in the Champions League and Rooney's being dropped to make way.
I doubt it's that big.

Like the pay rise and playing for one of the world's big clubs comes way way ahead I reckon.
Sure, those two are more important but it's still a key factor.

velociraptor

A proper nothing to play for football game.

Kallstrom sighting.

This is probably the last Sagna game at home right ? ;_;
Is Sagna going to leave on a free transfer? Arsenal fail.

Wenger stated he doesn't intend to sign many players this summer.

I hope Wenger leaves if that is truly the case.

L1NETT

Watching Football League Show. Claridge is fucking dire.

Derby vs Brighton and Wigan vs QPR

Reckon will be a Derby vs Wigan final.

Brighton are a decent side though.

Loic Remy at the Emirates? Hmmmm.

Not a really surprising move would it.

Wenger type forward in his playstyle

And French.

bud

arsenal are dreadful. i've seen arsenal play like this many times this season, so it's not because this is a meaningless game.

WJD

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go for Sagna. Relatively cheap option and would get plenty of play time with Rafael perma-crocked.

Barkley has to start for England. Woy pls.

As good as he was yesterday I don't think he's had a consistent enough season to be considered as a started. Started off really strongly but suffered quite a big dip mid-season.

He should definitely be on the plane, but there's definitely an argument for him not to start. He's got plenty of time on his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom